We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mardan Palace?

Which Antalya hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Staffordshire
Level Contributor
23 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Mardan Palace?

Hi, thinking of booking this hotel for end of may / beginning of June - looks great but only 4 stars trip advisor rating.

Can anyone advise whether this is a suitable choice for a 30 year old couple?

We like good food and not too many kids.

Another options i've looked at is gloria serenity. The maxx royal is unforunately a bit out of budget.

I went to voyage belek a couple of years ago which was nice enough but want to try somewhere different. Any other suggestions are welcome

Thanks

Bellshill, United...
Level Contributor
783 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mardan Palace?

I assume it only has 4 stars as it hasn't been stayed in as often as the other hotels on strip due to price and due to it only recently becoming All Inclusive.

Trevor McDonald done a documentary on it and he referred to it as a ghost town.

Level Contributor
138 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mardan Palace?

Gloria serenity would win hands down for me but must carry a much bigger price tag. Me and my wife stayed in the Calista last year in June and have to say that's the best one we've stayed in, in that area. We are trying barut Lara this year as a change reviews look lovely their to

3. Re: Mardan Palace?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 January 2014, 14:13
4. Re: Mardan Palace?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 January 2014, 14:13
Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,111 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mardan Palace?

Hi Ruth

I think this would be a nice hotel to visit and not your run of the mill all inclusive.

If you want luxury then this would be the place to go.

I would certainly like to try it at some point

The Trevor McDonald programme was a couple of years ago and the hotel now offers All Inclusive.

It was way out of most people's reach before this !

It is not 24 hour all Inclusive but drinks served until midnight and some international brands. A forum friend went and was very well looked after here.

The Maxx Royal is superb but so expensive unless you go low season..

Antalya, Turkey
5 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Mardan Palace?

Hi,

In the summer season we do offer Luxury All Inclusive concept 24 hours.

Kind Regards,

Your Mardan Palace Sales Team

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,111 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Mardan Palace?

Hi that is good to know as when I got a fact sheet last year it said until midnight !

Are international drinks included in winter season?

Thank you for the info.

Staffordshire
Level Contributor
23 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Mardan Palace?

Hi thanks for your replies.

The mardan palace is £200 more in total than Gloria serenity, so I just wanted some guidance on whether it was worth splashing out this extra.

Sales team are you able to give more details on the summer concept ?

Bellshill, United...
Level Contributor
783 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Mardan Palace?

What British tour operator sells this as a package deal in November?

Birmingham
Level Contributor
1,292 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Mardan Palace?

We seriously considered two weeks this September at the Mardan Palace. We had a one-night taster back in 2010 (before the days of All Inclusive) and we found vastly superior food and service, and real opulent luxury. But the lack of information as to the AI offering was off-putting.

And we could only find flight + hotel. So we've booked at the Voyage Belek for a repeat visit.

Maybe next year.

And there's still no "contact us" button on the website to make enquiries.

Get answers to your questions about Antalya