We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barut Lara

Durham, England...
Level Contributor
56 posts
Save Topic
Barut Lara

Hi Can anyone tell me if Golf is accessible from this hotel? How far to nearby Golf courses?

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,483 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Barut Lara

You are probably better staying in Belek if you want easy access to the golf courses !

Durham, England...
Level Contributor
56 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Barut Lara

Thanks Toady. I am asking for a friend who is swayed by the baruts reviews but her husband wants to play golf. She does fancy Belek but is put off by some reviews so he was wondering how far away by taxi the golf might be for the best of both worlds?

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,483 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Barut Lara

Hi

Well you probably know we love the Barut Lara but for golf staying in Belek is better. When are you looking to go as in summer I am sure the early and late day slots will go quickly on the courses because of the heat.

It would not be cheap by Taxi and no direct bus there.

Durham, England...
Level Contributor
56 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Barut Lara

Thanks Toady, its July so I expect it will be busy. Are you off to the barut this year? We are going again in July.

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,483 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Barut Lara

i I did not realise it was you ! Lol

Your friend would be better in Belek

What does her party consist of ?

Durham, England...
Level Contributor
56 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Barut Lara

Two adults and two teenagers. The teenage club is always a draw at the Barut when you read the reviews. I hope the hotel doesn't start to feel crowded after the refurb...

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,483 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Barut Lara

Yes the teens are having a new teen centre so that will be good. I do to think they are taking any of the open space to do theses improvements !

We may go for New Year this year but was hoping to go to the Maxx Royal but no hardship going home to the Barut and torn really !

We are going to the Riu Kaya Palazzo in August !

Might be one or your friend or the Calista Luxury !

Durham, England...
Level Contributor
56 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Barut Lara

That's great, I will suggest she takes a look

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,483 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Barut Lara

I did reviews of tours of these hotels in October.

The Calista is not going to have to many young children and has a great pier and nicest sun beds I have seen.

The Palazzo is lovely and new and again a great pier and both have bars on them. They have some nice rooms there.

Durham, England...
Level Contributor
56 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Barut Lara

Thanks I'll pass that on.

Get answers to your questions about Antalya