We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lara beach turkey

Basingstoke, United...
5 posts
Save Topic
Lara beach turkey

Hi. I'm stuck on a descion on what hotel to visit this year in Lara beach turkey. 2 years ago we stayed in the royal wings and could not fault it, but I'm not sure on wether I'd like to stay again or visit another I've narrowed it down to 3 which is the delphin palace the delphin diva or royal wings again.

Wondered if anybody had stayed in all 3 or 2 of the above? That could tell me the differences? I'm wondering if the other 2 have same varetity of foods and if they have a wave pool like royal wings?

Thanks

Banstead, United...
Destination Expert
for Belek
Level Contributor
5,422 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lara beach turkey

Hi Pickles

Welcome to the Forum

I've stayed at all three on your shortlist plus a few others so hopefully I can help. If you have toddlers & adults in your group then the Delphin palace is excellent , if your children are between 4-12 then the Delphin Diva pool set up is better the Delphin food & service is slightly better than at Royal Wings but don't have a lazy river - when we were at RW the river/wave machine only operated half hour a day.

The Topkapi Palace has an all day lazy river & full on waterpark but the food & service isn't as good.

Have you considered the Royal Holiday Palace? Sister hotel to Royal Wings - most glitzy hotel on the strip and relatively new , excellent waterslides and the best funfair on site

Happy Holidays

Regards, Angela

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
2,434 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lara beach turkey

I would also look at the royal holiday palace, I think the royal wings is a little dated now.

3. Re: Lara beach turkey

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 February 2015, 06:17