We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Liberty Lara Beach Hotel

Rochester, United...
Level Contributor
43 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Liberty Lara Beach Hotel

I am booked to stay for 11 nights from July. Can anyone confirm whether there is a dress code for men in all the restaurants or if smart evening shorts for men are accepted, perhaps in the buffet - but what about the A La Carte's?

Are cocktails included in the All Inclusive package (booked via Thomson's)?

Thank you.

Banstead, United...
Destination Expert
for Belek
Level Contributor
5,565 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Liberty Lara Beach Hotel

Hi Carla,

You've chosen a great Hotel

In July it will be acceptable for men to wear smart shorts, - very hot in the evenings - my husband always wears smart short sleeved buttoned shirts but quite a few guests just wear polo & T shirts

a la cartes ok too

The Liberty isn't the most formal hotel in the area ~ it's small, friendly & relaxing.

There is a lovely dining area by the pool with street lamps ~ plus you must try the pizzas by the beach

This hotel is currently undergoing a refurbishment so it will be all spick & span for you

Have a wonderful holiday

best wishes, Angela

Rochester, United...
Level Contributor
43 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Liberty Lara Beach Hotel

Thank you. We have a little boy (he will have just turned 5 when we holiday here) and think he will love the childrens slides and the choice of food, the stir fry/grill station looks great (he has an adults pallet, not as keen on what I call typical childrens food). I like the idea of the hotel being smaller and friendlier, everyone seems to say such positive comments about the staff and service here. Looking forward to our stay. We are only booked into a standard with side sea view and hope there is sufficient space in the hotel room for the 3 of us, though it will only be used for sleeping and showering and sitting out on the balcony before going down for dinner. I'm very keen to see some pictures once the refurb has finished. Also considering hiring out one of the gazebo's on the pier, can you swim from these do you know - are there steps from the pier into the sea?

Do you know if cocktails are included - that's the only thing the agent couldn't confirm and my husband and I prefer drinking the occasional cocktails.

Banstead, United...
Destination Expert
for Belek
Level Contributor
5,565 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Liberty Lara Beach Hotel

Hi Carla,

Yes - cocktails are available - after midnight you have to pay in the lobby bar for certain brands - the Lara Beach Special is very refreshing - gin & bitter lemon with mint leaves

The kids pool has mini waterslides - perfect for your son's age - my profile photo was taken in the liberty pool

If you check in on the hotel website before you set off it will save you filling in forms when you arrive

Enjoy! X Angela

You can request a room upgrade - email the hotel for prices - a family suite with 2 bedrooms and lounge is 50 euros per night extra

Edited: 06 March 2014, 09:31
Rochester, United...
Level Contributor
43 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Liberty Lara Beach Hotel

Thank you Angela, I remember your profile picture now amongst the photo's. I shall check in before we go as you recommend. Your feedback has been appreciated.

Banstead, United...
Destination Expert
for Belek
Level Contributor
5,565 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Liberty Lara Beach Hotel

Hi Carla - I forgot to say - the cabanna's were 65 euros for the day - it was a nice experience but as you're all inclusive there's not many advantages to it, at least your sunbeds are reserved for you and there are steps into the sea off the pier

Have a lovely time

X Angela

6. Re: Liberty Lara Beach Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 March 2015, 06:28