We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New update from Sherwood Breezes

Which Antalya hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
uk
Level Contributor
19 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
New update from Sherwood Breezes

My TA has just had confirmation from the hotel that it will be open by the end of May!!! As we are not due to fly Until June 15th, this should be ok for us, however we would not want to be the first set of guests after such a major refurbished, with all the potential problems associated with that

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
122 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New update from Sherwood Breezes

Hmm, I wonder what will happen to all the guests due to come in May..? I really do feel for them. I think the hotel was meant to be done by the start of May, or at least only a couple of days into May, never mind the end!

Belfast, United...
8 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: New update from Sherwood Breezes

Who is your travel agent? Due to all the rumours from different places, I went into thomas cook who we booked with and got written confirmation from them that the hotel said they'll be open on the first of may. We fly out on the 3rd of may.

Belfast, United...
8 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: New update from Sherwood Breezes

Who is your travel agent? Due to all the rumours from different places, I went into thomas cook who we booked with and got written confirmation from them that the hotel said they'll be open on the first of may. We fly out on the 3rd of may.

Edited: 24 April 2014, 07:37
Belfast, United...
8 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: New update from Sherwood Breezes

Oh and the hotel was actually meant to open on the 1st of April. Not that they even thought to mention to us that any sort of refurb would be done at all when we booked.

Banstead, United...
Destination Expert
for Belek
Level Contributor
5,280 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: New update from Sherwood Breezes

Sherwood has posted more pics on their Facebook page - nothing inspiring

Incidentally Thomson are offering free child places at this hotel for 2015 - at least the refurb should be finished by then!

uk
Level Contributor
19 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: New update from Sherwood Breezes

My TA is Sunshine. Co. UK, the internet arm of Hays travel based in the north east

uk
Level Contributor
19 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: New update from Sherwood Breezes

Just checked Sherwood Breezes FB page it says grand opening 1st May????

8. Re: New update from Sherwood Breezes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 April 2015, 05:16