We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Are there direct flights from Antalya to Cappadocia in June?

Darwin, Australia
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Topic
Are there direct flights from Antalya to Cappadocia in June?

Hi all,

I will be visiting Turkey for 12 days in late June with my boyfriend. I was previously advised that we could fly direct from Antalya to Cappadocia however I have searched the net and cannot find any direct flights.

Please help!

Cheers,

Kym

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
4,599 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Are there direct flights from Antalya to Cappadocia in June?

This recent thread should answer all your questions.

Short answer, yes there are seasonald direct flights between ASR-NAV & AYT.

tripadvisor.com/…57602854

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,892 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Are there direct flights from Antalya to Cappadocia in June?

Pegasus airlines will start direct flights from Kayseri to Antalya on June 04th and from what I can understand on their website looks like direct flights on Wednesdays and Tuesdays

sunexpress also flights look like they are available early June on Tuesdays

Anadolu jet airlines ( partners with turkish airlines ) starting on april 30th will have direct flights 5 times a week from nevsehir airport to Antalya ( 1 hr flight ) or vice versa ( direction )

http://www.flypgs.com/en/default.aspx

www.anadolujet.com/

www.sunexpress.com/tr

you could try these sites for finding flights

www.aerobilet.com/

www.skyscanner.net

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,892 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Are there direct flights from Antalya to Cappadocia in June?

UPDATE; Direct flights have now been cancelled or re-directed ( not a direct flight ) via Istanbul with Anadolu jet/Turkish airlines

please be advised that Anadolu jet/ partners with Turkish airlines have cancelled the summer direct flights that where available to book from Antalya to Nevsehir or vice versa.

If you have a DIRECT flight booked with either of these airlines..check your booking details online to view any changes to the flight plans

I would advise that you log onto the turkish airlines website page here

turkishairlines.com/en-int/…my-bookings

which is partners with Anadolu jet..use your reservation number PNR number and last name and check that you flight has not been changed.

then click the "VİEW"

www4.thy.com/mybookings/reservations.tk…

Use your reservation number ( code ) ;

And your last name to log in to view your booking / reservation..

4. Re: Are there direct flights from Antalya to Cappadocia in June?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 June 2015, 05:15