We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi from airport to Delphin Diva Hotel

Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
84 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi from airport to Delphin Diva Hotel

Hi. Can anyone please advise how much approx a taxi to the Delphin Diva hotel from Antalya airport would cost. Are the taxi's metered like the UK or do you need to agree a price with the driver?

Antalya, Turkey
Level Contributor
83 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi from airport to Delphin Diva Hotel

hello Lisa;

taxi's metered like the UK and i prefer to not agree price with driver,

and airport to delphin diva cost about 40-45 TL around 15£

Nottingham
Level Contributor
2,136 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi from airport to Delphin Diva Hotel

15 to 20 mins to Diva from the airport

I personally would agree a price with the taxi supervisor at the airport and the driver together before I got in the taxi just to be on the safe side

I think I paid 20 to 25 euros last time with a tip

Saint Mary's...
Level Contributor
61 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi from airport to Delphin Diva Hotel

Hi

As Arman said I think it dosn't need to agree for a price with driver just ask for taximeter on

It cost 40 TL from airport to Diva, I paid 40 TL to palace late may,

Have a nice holiday

Antalya, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Antalya
Level Contributor
7,455 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxi from airport to Delphin Diva Hotel

A nice short transfer as well. You could well be sipping your first drink by the time the transfer buses get there. Yes just on the meter. To make it easier have some lira with you then no messing about working out the exchange. A much more relaxing start to your well earned holiday. There's a chap with a walkie talkie and a huge yellow sign!!!

Banstead, United...
Destination Expert
for Belek
Level Contributor
5,610 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Taxi from airport to Delphin Diva Hotel

Hi Lisa,

I'm going to the Delphin Diva in August and have prebooked a private taxi 29 euros via Sun Transfers for 3 passengers with luggage. We've used ST before, they are outside the arrivals holding a board with your name

Hope you have a super holiday, it's a lovely hotel and the added bonus of a recent refurb

Best wishes, Angela

6. Re: Taxi from airport to Delphin Diva Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 June 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Antalya