We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Delphin Diva Rooms

UK
Level Contributor
108 posts
Save Topic
Delphin Diva Rooms

do all their rooms come as standard with balcony?

There will be myself, the wife and young daughter so want a spacious room.

Also, my flight doesn't depart till evening and I know checkout is usually 12pm. will they let me use restaurant facilities after this time or am I best maybe paying for the room for this day bearing in mind I have a young infant.

Nottingham
Level Contributor
2,136 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Delphin Diva Rooms

Yes you will have a balcony but the balconies are small

You can eat all day on your last day and drink etc upto midnight in fact

They also have changing facilities etc for people checking out. Most people don't leave til early evening.

I wouldn't goto the expense of paying for another nights stay as your food and drink you already get plus you have access to changing rooms and showers alongside normal baby change toilets etc

Banstead, United...
Destination Expert
for Belek
Level Contributor
5,609 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Delphin Diva Rooms

Hi Bournesupreme,

Richard has answered your questions, all I can add, is you can't secure a late checkout until the last morning, the hotel is likely to be full, when we stayed we "reserved" one of the Cabannas on our last day and my youngest was able to nap in there and we freshened up in the spa.

Take some bread from lunch or dinner for the airport as Antalya snacks are expensive

Have a wonderful time

Regards, Angela

Ps when you check out they don't remove your all inclusive wristband

UK
Level Contributor
108 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Delphin Diva Rooms

If I can definitely make use off All Inclusive after I checked out, that is great.

Nottingham
Level Contributor
2,136 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Delphin Diva Rooms

You definitely can use all inclusive until you actually leave for the airport.

UK
Level Contributor
108 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Delphin Diva Rooms

That's great.

UK
Level Contributor
108 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Delphin Diva Rooms

Do their standard rooms come with microwave. I'm thinking about warming up food/heating milk for my daughter.

Banstead, United...
Destination Expert
for Belek
Level Contributor
5,609 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Delphin Diva Rooms

Hi Bournesupreme

No microwaves in the room, they're in the main restaurant along with a fridge of milk & baby food

You will have a kettle in your room though.

Regards, Angela

Banstead, United...
Destination Expert
for Belek
Level Contributor
5,609 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Delphin Diva Rooms

Also, just off the lobby is a patisserie who can offer you warm milk, not sure what time it closes though

UK
Level Contributor
108 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Delphin Diva Rooms

Thanks Angela

10. Re: Delphin Diva Rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 01:16