We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Whats happened to Geert?

Which Antalya hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Nottingham
Level Contributor
2,136 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
Whats happened to Geert?

I keep checking for his live review from Barut Lara

Either he is having a brilliant time or else I think he's been taken to jail for attacking someone who pushed in front of him in a queue?

Are you ok geert?

Level Contributor
572 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Whats happened to Geert?

Lol I was wondering too!

scotland
Level Contributor
4,090 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Whats happened to Geert?

Ahhhh he must be enjoying his holiday..Maybe he just doesnt come online..on holiday..I dont bother..too busy enjoying the sunshine and the downtime..I hope he is enjoying anyway

Oxon
Level Contributor
222 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Whats happened to Geert?

I was also looking forward to reading his review! Maybe we will have to wait until he returns!

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
29 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Whats happened to Geert?

well hes probably at the beech as i could very rarely get a bed round the pol so wifi does not work that good down on the beech

5. Re: Whats happened to Geert?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 July 2015, 05:15