We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

fethiye to antalya

2 posts
Save Topic
fethiye to antalya

Hi

I am planning to stay in fethiye and must get to antalya before 10am to connect to a bus going to goreme. I was wondering how early buses start between fethiye and antalya? Is there any other option for getting to antalya before 10 am? This will be in august.

Thanks in advance

Kayakoy, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
9,268 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: fethiye to antalya

Hello Elyse, I think the first bus with Batı Antalya leaves at 07:30 from Fethiye and takes the fast route, over the mountains (yayla), I wonder if you will make it in time to take the bus to Göreme.

Having said that, you can take a direct bus from Fethiye to Göreme as well, but that will be a night bus.

Kayakoy, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
9,268 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: fethiye to antalya

A little google; Kamil Koç leaves 15:30 and costs 75 TL, Tokat Yildiz leaves at 16:00 and costs 60,00 TL

The New Forest, UK
Level Contributor
5,002 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: fethiye to antalya

And Suha at 19:30, 65TL.

The New Forest, UK
Level Contributor
5,002 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: fethiye to antalya

I see there's a 04:30 Fethiye Seyahat bus from Fethiye to Antalya, probably arriving at about 08:00 - http://www.fethiyeseyahat.com/

Edited: 25 July 2014, 13:04
Kayakoy, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
9,268 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: fethiye to antalya

David, I checked that one, it drives over Karabel and Seki, I wonder how low the drive would take, it does not mention that, at least I did not find it! An absolutely stunning route though!

The New Forest, UK
Level Contributor
5,002 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: fethiye to antalya

It's the main road, VR. Seki Kavşağı is the Seki junction.

Kayakoy, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
9,268 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: fethiye to antalya

Oops, sorry you are right, I did not look further than the length of my nose :-)

2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: fethiye to antalya

Wow this is amazing information! Thank you so much for your help. I was worried about arriving so early in the morning in goreme (if we did the overnight bus) but i think catching the direct bus from Fethiye would be the best option with the least hassle.

Kayakoy, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
9,268 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: fethiye to antalya

İf you have no plans at all to stay or at least visit Antalya of course it is much easier to go directly from Fethiye, good luck!

Yanbu, Saudi Arabia
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: fethiye to antalya

Hi there, my wife and I in Antalya now and we are planning to visit Fethiya so my question is it worthy to visit? About the buses I really don't know because we rent a car...Thank you in advance