We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

To Konyalty from Airport

Which Antalya hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Russia...
Level Contributor
29 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
To Konyalty from Airport

Hi, everyone,

I need an advice on transport issue.

We arrive this saturday and need to ride from Antalya airport to apartment at Konyaalti

According to google maps it's about 26 km.

I choose between transfer and taxi ( bus is too comlicated with kids and luggage)

Please advise what transport is preferrable (2 adults + 2 kids), and average pricing.

If we get a taxi right at the airport what is the price (is it safe and wouldn't price change while we arrive at the place) ? Can you pay us dollars for a taxi ride ?

Appreciate your feedback

Birmingham, United...
12 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: To Konyalty from Airport

Hello,

We are arriving at Antalya Airport next Wednesday and staying at a Hotel by Konyaalti Beach. I contacted my hotel first and their charges were too high 115TL !!

I would book a Private Transfer, less hassle after a long flight.

Try these two companies for prices.

ruyantalyatours.com/ok-russe-accueil-excursi…

https://www.voyagetransfers.com/Ru/index.html

:)

Birmingham, United...
12 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: To Konyalty from Airport

Forgot to add, I booked with one of those companies for 60TL. A taxi will cost a similar amount.

Antalya, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Antalya
Level Contributor
6,705 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: To Konyalty from Airport

There is a recent thread on the forum about transfers. May be worth a look tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g297962-i772-k77…

People seem to have had some good experiences with this company so may be worth looking at them.

Airport taxis are plentiful and always work on the meter within Antalya city area. The supervisor will also give you an idea of the fare to your hotel.

4. Re: To Konyalty from Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 17 August 2014, 11:05
Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,208 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: To Konyalty from Airport

Hi virbid

I cannot help but notice you are only posting to promote this transfer company and it is against TA rules to self promote !

Toulouse, France
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: To Konyalty from Airport

Okeyy, sorry i excused me but there was some transfer company (like suntransfer) that people promote also and i wanted to speak about my experience lived in Antalya.

Soo, now undertood! no publicity and sorry about this again!

Antalya, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Antalya
Level Contributor
6,705 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: To Konyalty from Airport

Virbtd the other posts were by people that had used that company and recommended them.

8. Re: To Konyalty from Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2015, 05:17