We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather early November / Saturn Palace Views

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
106 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Weather early November / Saturn Palace Views

Hi looking to go to Lara beach first week in November 7th to 14th - what would typical weather / temps be at that time ?

We are also looking to book Saturn palace ? Don't see much about it on the forums but reviews and pictures it looks lovely

Family of 4 - 2 kids are 7 and 8 and we are early 30s (gutted saying that ..)

Thanks in advance

Woking, United...
Destination Expert
for Side
Level Contributor
6,183 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather early November / Saturn Palace Views

AVERAGE TEMPERATURES IN NOVEMBER

Day-time temperature - 21 degrees

Night-time temperature - 11 degrees

Sunshine hours - 6

Rainy days - 7

Water temperature - 20

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,214 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather early November / Saturn Palace Views

Hi

We went to Lara Beach for 2 weeks 2 years ago from the 3rd November and had some lovely weather during the day. It is starting to cool down at night but as you would be hotel based not really a problem. We did dine outside a couple of times the first week.

Saturn Palace is not on the main Lara strip but you can hop on a Dolmus cheaply or you could walk but quite a walk with children.

It does get good reviews but as you say is not mentioned much on the forum.

Edited: 15 August 2014, 07:42
Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
502 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather early November / Saturn Palace Views

I go every year in November & have always had very good weather, maybe the odd overcast &/or rainy day but the temps still in the mid 20's. Last year was the "worst" weather I have experienced, it was VERY windy for the first couple of days - still nice & warm but oooooh it was blowy!! And we also had two massive storms, but as soon as they were over the sun was out & within half an hour things had all dried up & it was back to relaxing by the pool with a cocktail!!

scotland
Level Contributor
4,094 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather early November / Saturn Palace Views

We are returning for our 6th time in November..Weather in the main has been kind to us..Sunny days..The nights are cooler

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
106 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather early November / Saturn Palace Views

Are the out door pools warm enough to use as this is hugely important in the choice of hotel as kids love the pool / slides (these likely to be open in November ?)

Temp wise would low to mid 20s be the "expected"

Those who go regularly in November ... Any hotels recommended ? Thanks again

scotland
Level Contributor
4,094 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather early November / Saturn Palace Views

NO..pools so cold..better in the sea..Last year we went to Royal Holiday Palace..we had temps of 28 some days.The kids slides etc closed on 7th November..all hotels be on winter concept then ( fine for us..an older couple) Maybe last week in October might suit your family

Edited: 15 August 2014, 18:19
Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
502 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Weather early November / Saturn Palace Views

The slides will almost certainly be closed in November as it is classed as winter. The outdoor pools are freezing & the "it's alright once you're in" line is a big fat lie!!! Although there are some brave, or foolish (depending on how you look at it) people who venture in! Heblady is right, the sea is better.

The Baia Lara has a heated outdoor pool - or did last year - but I personally would not stay there again, it was just not for me. The Barut Lara has an indoor heated pool with an outdoor section & an outdoor pool that is heated (or was two years ago) I am returning for the fifth time in November & I love this hotel. The only other hotels I have stayed at in Lara Beach are the Royal Wings & the Royal Holiday Palace both of which are excellent hotels, although I would say that the Palace has the edge as it is the newer of the two.

8. Re: Weather early November / Saturn Palace Views

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2015, 06:16