We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

access

Which Antalya hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
4 posts
Save Topic
access

anyone know of a wheelchair accessible nice cheap hotel in Antalya

Thanks

Antalya, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Antalya
Level Contributor
6,689 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: access

Maybe have a browse on one of the hotel booking websites to see which hotels are listed as having disabled facilities. Then you can ask about specific hotels or contact them for more information.

Which area of Antalya are you interested in? Is a short transfer time important to you? Would you prefer beach or a town location?

I ask because these can affect the answers you'll get :-)

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
832 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: access

I have stayed at baia lara hotel and paloma oceana resort in side a perfect for wheelchairs.i'm a wheelchair user and recommended both hotels

Edited: 24 August 2014, 06:11
Woking, United...
Destination Expert
for Side
Level Contributor
6,146 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: access

Side would be ideal for you as there is a promenade just suitable for wheelchairs and children's buggies - it goes all along the coastal edge. Best hotels there are Sentido Perissia - Barut Arum - Barut Hemera - Crystal Sunrise Queen - all suitable for wheelchairs. Side also has the 2nd longest sandy beach in all of Turkey - turtles - a pretty harbour - Roman ruins - an active amphitheatre - a Saturday market - shops - bars - restaurants. . . and it is only 50 minutes from Antlaya airport.

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
832 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: access

Antalya harbour is not accessible by wheelchair.side is but only if you have someone pushing you.in side there's a slight incline coming back up from the harbour and some side streets are rather bumpy,but in general it's fine.hope this info helps

Kind regards

Antalya, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Antalya
Level Contributor
6,689 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: access

There is now a lift down to Antalya harbour from the road. I tried it today and it's great. Wonderful views and air conditioning :-)

The OP was asking about cheaper hotels so thinking caps on!!!! The Turks are wonderfully accommodating and will do all within their power to help.

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
832 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: access

Thanks vipfamily it's great news.now there's a lift.thats one thing stopping me coming back to antalya/ lara beach is the access to the harbour

7. Re: access

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2015, 05:16