We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Apps

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,553 posts
104 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Apps

I've just discovered an app for Paloma Hotels, I'm not sure if this is new or just new to me. But anyway it seems that as well as giving you the same info that they provide on their website, it also has some thing called "Hotel Live". Unfortunately I can't check this out as you need to be staying in one of the hotels to log in with your room no. and DOB but I'm hoping that this will give guests daily updates of what activities are on and maybe themed evenings and entertainment. It would be great if it let you book a la cartes too but that's probably too much to hope for! Can anyone confirm if this is what it does?

I've checked for other Hotel apps and have found there is a Rixos one too but can't find anything on Riu, Stone or Voyage. There are ones though for Hilton, Hyatt and H10.

Banstead, United...
Destination Expert
for Belek
Level Contributor
5,508 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Apps

Hi Em,

What a great idea - If you know what shows are on you can plan your evening around that.

Lots of guests have smart phones and tablets these days

Angela

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,553 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Apps

Hi Angela,

It does sound useful doesn't it.....but I'm still not sure if that's what it actually does! Might be wishful thinking!

I need someone staying at one of the Palomas to try it out for me as it's another 48 weeks until I'll be there myself! Not that I'm counting of course!

Em

3. Re: Hotel Apps

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2015, 05:16