We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any new must places to eat in Kalkan

Hadleigh, United...
Level Contributor
275 posts
196 reviews
Save Topic
Any new must places to eat in Kalkan

Has anyone recently returned from Kalkan. I would be interested to find out if there are any new must visit restaurants that have opened for this season.

Villa Kirmizi Lale...
Destination Expert
for Kalkan
Level Contributor
2,420 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any new must places to eat in Kalkan

I havent personally tried these - but found out about them on the EnjoyKalkan and Kalkan Turkish Local News websites and understand that they are well worth trying!

Nar restaurant - where Likya used to be - just opposite what was Gironde and the Just Silver shop and Saffron restaurante opening over Utopia bar next to Moonlight Bar - I am sure there are others - but those are 2 that spring to mind...take a look at the 2 websites I mention and you can find out more or ask them....I will certainly be trying out these 2 when I go back!

Enjoy!

Hadleigh, United...
Level Contributor
275 posts
196 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any new must places to eat in Kalkan

FAED thank you. When are you going over? We are not out there until end of June and it cannot come round quick enough.

Villa Kirmizi Lale...
Destination Expert
for Kalkan
Level Contributor
2,420 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any new must places to eat in Kalkan

Hi - I am back end of June too! Take a look at www.enjoykalkan.com as we are having a forum meeting - under the guise of a short bellydancing show at one of the local bars....so do come along and get together with us other Kalkan addicts..!!

Cheers!

Lancashire
Level Contributor
594 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Any new must places to eat in Kalkan

We ate at the Nar last week and it was the best meal we all had in Kalkan. The menu was a bit different, the food was superb, the service was excellent and the decor lovely. We will be back there in June and will definately be eating there again. I had looked at their fabulous website before I went and thought it might be all gloss and no substence but the food was up to the same standard as the website.

I have no connection to the restaurant or staff and am a 3 times a year visitor to Kalkan.

Hadleigh, United...
Level Contributor
275 posts
196 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Any new must places to eat in Kalkan

Can you please let me know where the Nur is located. It sounds great.

Villa Kirmizi Lale...
Destination Expert
for Kalkan
Level Contributor
2,420 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Any new must places to eat in Kalkan

The Nar is located where Likya used to be opposite (what was) Gironde and the JustSilver shop...hope that helps!!

Cheers!

Hadleigh, United...
Level Contributor
275 posts
196 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Any new must places to eat in Kalkan

No I must admit it doesn't. Is that up near IBO and Coast? We will find it on our walkabaouts no doubt.

Villa Kirmizi Lale...
Destination Expert
for Kalkan
Level Contributor
2,420 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Any new must places to eat in Kalkan

Yes - carry on walking past Moonlight bar in the direction of Ibo's and Coast (along the flat road) and you will pass JustSilver on your left and Nar on your right just before Ibo and Coast!!

Cheers!

Hadleigh, United...
Level Contributor
275 posts
196 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Any new must places to eat in Kalkan

I have looked at the Nar website and it looks very nice. I wonder if the cost will reflect this!!

East Neuk of Fife...
Destination Expert
for St Andrews
Level Contributor
10,283 posts
173 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Any new must places to eat in Kalkan

We are going June 13th to 28th and would like to meet up and have drink with like minded TA forum posters. get in touch if you will be around at that time please

Cheers

Woody x

Get answers to your questions about Kalkan
Recent Conversations