We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone used Dalaman Cars from the airport?

Hertfordshire...
Level Contributor
592 posts
175 reviews
Save Topic
Has anyone used Dalaman Cars from the airport?

Not sure if this is the right forum but here goes. Looking into car hire from Dalaman airport in June and have come across reccommendations for Dalaman cars who have an office just outside the airport next to the gas station. Has anyone ever used them? They seem to be the cheapest - maybe not neccessarily the best - but do seem to have good write ups from the Enjoy Kalkan website forums. Our other pick is Hertz as husband has Gold card but of course they are more expensive although windscreen,tyre cover ,etc is included.

Any info gratefully received.

Wirral, United...
Level Contributor
221 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Has anyone used Dalaman Cars from the airport?

What resort are you staying in? Because if it's Kalkan I would reccomend one of the Kalkan car hire companies as they are easier to get in touch with if you have any problems - Enes, Adda, Abi, Brave - are just a few to try out.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Has anyone used Dalaman Cars from the airport?

Have you tried www.enjoyturkishholidays.com for car rental, it's by the same people as enjoykalkan but they check all the prices in the area for you, even if you don't book with them it's a good starting point for price!

London, United...
Level Contributor
408 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Has anyone used Dalaman Cars from the airport?

Have used Dalaman Cars a few times, and will be using them again this year. No problems with them, excellent prices and good quality cars. I do not think that it matters where the company is, as you start and finish your holiday at Dalaman Airport.

manchester
Level Contributor
53 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Has anyone used Dalaman Cars from the airport?

you will not find anything cheaper than Dalaman cars.I know because I spent a couple of hours trying.I have also done my research on the company & they seem to be long established & well run.The guy who answers the enquiries is called John & judging by the spelling & grammar he appears to be a brit. I have also booked for late June at a price even lower than now quoted.Also you pay in sterling on arrival.

Hertfordshire...
Level Contributor
592 posts
175 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Has anyone used Dalaman Cars from the airport?

We are staying in Kalkan and last year paid £110 for a 2 way transfer from the airport with ABI. We hired a car for 1 day for £25 from Enes and was'nt too impressed as the gears stuck and warning lights flashed all the time. They did'nt seem to be very concerned about this when we reported it back to them which tends to put you off using them again. Have had a car from ABI too which was ok but that's all. Dalaman cars look a decent size and the price is right. It makes sense to me to pick up and take back to the airport, hopefully we won't run into any problems but I'm sure they would rectify any problems with a phone call,

Thanks for all your input.

Hertford, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Has anyone used Dalaman Cars from the airport?

We have used them on several occasions. Met on arrival by friendly and very helpful staff. Very efficient administration at the start and at the end. And good value. Very happy to recommend.

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
551 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Has anyone used Dalaman Cars from the airport?

Brave Tours have an office outside Dalaman airport and will also meet you at the arrivals door. All brand new cars and at competitive prices - £175 for a week £330 for 2 weeks. We recently rented a brand new diesel car from them and found a huge difference in the money we spent on fuel while there. They have an office in Kalkan, therefore if you should have any problem at all with the car when there it can be resolved immediately. Highly recommend, excellent service.

Lancashire
Level Contributor
581 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Has anyone used Dalaman Cars from the airport?

Used them for the last 18 days. They were excellent, very efficient on email and at arrival and departure and the car was fine. The baby seat was brand new. we are using them twice more this year.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
1 post
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Has anyone used Dalaman Cars from the airport?

Just back from Turkey and used Dalaman Cars, the best car rental service I have experienced, highly recommend.

Hertfordshire...
Level Contributor
592 posts
175 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Has anyone used Dalaman Cars from the airport?

Thanks everyone for all your input. We will look more into it.

Get answers to your questions about Kalkan
Recent Conversations