We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kalkan on Thursday

Which Kalkan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
surrey
Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Topic
Kalkan on Thursday

we will be arriving on Thursday, 1st time in Kalkan and wondered what the current weather is really like. The websites are saying rain, is there really much, or is it sunbathing weather. I am hopeful!

essex
Level Contributor
241 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kalkan on Thursday

Hi If you have a look at www.turkishlocalnews.com (you can register for free) They show the weather daily and even better than that have fantastic live webcams from different locations in Kalkan. I've just had a sneeky look and it looks fabulous today with loungers and sunshades out on the beach!

I'm going with hubby and friends for our first time in July and the webcams are getting me there quicker!!! have a great time happy hols :-)))

surrey
Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Kalkan on Thursday

Excellent I wish i had seen this site earlier. Thank you - happy hols to you too :)

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
551 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kalkan on Thursday

Spoke to friends there today and it was 30 degrees - I'm sure you'll find that comfortable enough for sunbathing! Enjoy!

surrey
Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Kalkan on Thursday

Ooh yes, I think I will manage, thank you ;)

5. Re: Kalkan on Thursday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 May 2012, 05:17