We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sunbeds

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
43 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
sunbeds

Hi folks

Im leaving for Kalkan on the 10th July 2011and staying at the Kalamar Hotel/Apts. I know they have there own beach club but could anyone tell me if residents of the hotel have to pay for sunbeds.

Ive tried looking for this info but cant see it anywhere

Thanks

Ipswich
Level Contributor
552 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sunbeds

We've often walked along Kalamar Road as far as the hotel and, as far as we're aware, the Kalamar Beach Club is a separate establishment. The Beach Club is down a steep hill and there are lots of steps when you get there, so rest well before you tackle the walk back!

Lancashire
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: sunbeds

I visited a couple of years ago and had friends staying in the Kalamar Hotel. The sunbeds for the Beach Club were complimentary to the Hotel guests, as was the courtesy bus. Hopefully things have stayed the same!

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
43 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sunbeds

once again folks thanks again for taking time to respond i appreciate it

lets hope the sunbed situation hasnt changed since you were there hoppyJ

4. Re: sunbeds

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2012, 18:16
Get answers to your questions about Kalkan