We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thank you all for your replies - now booked!

Clacton on Sea
Level Contributor
57 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Thank you all for your replies - now booked!

Thank you all for your replies which has convinced me to book our holiday. Going to the hotel Dionysia on the 17th of May for two weeks!

Can't quite believe the price, just under £600 for two of us.

Looking forward to it already and will be keeping an eye on this forum for more tips.

Just need to lose that half a stone now!!

Thanks again

Melanie

Kas, Turkey
Level Contributor
201 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thank you all for your replies - now booked!

Dear Melanie ,

I hope you will have a nice holiday. You should also come and see Kas when you get to Kalkan. Only 30 minutes drive from Kalkan .

If you come to Kas I will be happy to invite you to have some drinks on my boat at the Harbor.

Captain Ergun

Edited: 20 February 2012, 14:57
Mentioned in this post
Kas
Kas
Antalya Province, Turkey
Kalkan
Kalkan
Antalya Province, Turkey
west yorks
Level Contributor
657 posts
200 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thank you all for your replies - now booked!

Have a lovely holiday! You go just before us, we go in June.

The Dionysa is a lovely little hotel. I'm sure you will fall in love with Kalkan.

Nicky.

Mentioned in this post
Kalkan
Kalkan
Antalya Province, Turkey
Bristol
Level Contributor
90 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thank you all for your replies - now booked!

Exciting isn't it - I have just booked Samira Hotel & Apartments for 2 weeks early July, and now spend far to much time on forum and other sites doing 'research' on Kalkan and Kas - the anticipation!!!!!

Mentioned in this post
Kalkan
Kalkan
Antalya Province, Turkey
Kas
Kas
Antalya Province, Turkey
Reading, United...
Level Contributor
93 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thank you all for your replies - now booked!

Hi Melanie,

Just out of interest did you book the Dionysia Hotel direct i.e hotel and flights separately, or did you use a travel company? I think that £600 for two adults is a splendid price. I am in the process of comparing prices and costing up my next holiday to Kalkan.

Mentioned in this post
Kalkan
Kalkan
Antalya Province, Turkey
Clacton on Sea
Level Contributor
57 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Thank you all for your replies - now booked!

Hi Ekie12,

We just booked online via the Thomson website. We were really pleased with the price and my partner just told me to book it without even looking at the hotel, but I did check Trip Advisor before I would do it.

The great thing is it'll leave us plenty of spending money, and as we're used to Greek prices our money should go further anyway.

Can't wait to go now! Good luck with yours

Melanie

6. Re: Thank you all for your replies - now booked!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 May 2013, 10:19
Get answers to your questions about Kalkan
Recent Conversations