We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apartments in Kalkan

Northampton, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Apartments in Kalkan

My husband and I are looking to visit Kalkan for a week in September. We have previously stayed in the Asfiya, Regency and a villa (when in a larger group) but looking at hotel prices, it looks like it will be about half the price to book an apartment instead. I have seen some nice places advertised but never clear on how far they are from town (as most people seem to state 10-15 mins regardless of location!).

Can anyone recommend something suitable? Our criteria is no further into town than 10 mins (max distance similar to where Asfiya or Regency are situated), good sized pool, reasonable-large sized rooms, good quality interiors (not too basic) and a good view.

We looked at the Elvira apartments through Turquoise but they seem quite a way out of town?

Max budget around £500 for 1 week's accommodation.

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
81 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Apartments in Kalkan

Try Owners Direct probably best place to start. Impossible question to answer as ther are so many apartments and villa's to rent. Look for ones in the old Town

congleton, United...
Level Contributor
754 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Apartments in Kalkan

for Kalkan it's not the time taken to walk into town but the walk home that's important!, always a good question to ask!

holidaylettings.co.uk and ownersdirect.co.uk 2-3 bed apartment or villa should be possible, as you know the area ask the owners for the ktln location code

see …turkishlocalnews.com/portal/kalkan-news they have a sort of post code system and it helps decide on locations.

Villa Kirmizi Lale...
Destination Expert
for Kalkan
Level Contributor
2,427 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Apartments in Kalkan

What about the Emir apartments - good central location and I think some of them are on Owners Direct - google them....

Northampton, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Apartments in Kalkan

Thanks for the Emir recommendation, these look like they would suit all our needs well, unfortunately all the apartments that i have found there so far are booked up for all of Sept already but will definitely keep the suggestion in mind for future visits.

I have found Owners Direct and Holiday Lettings websites quite hard to narrow down a search from as there is no consistency about the amount of info supplied re: location so it is great to have some expert knowledge.

Unless I find anything else available, we are currently deciding between the Asfiya Retreat and the Elvina apts, the first has a slightly nearer location to town but the latter has better views so need to decide which is most important....

Level Contributor
8 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Apartments in Kalkan

Hi there where going to kalkan in 5wks time will be are 2nd visit to kalkan

I would recommend the home and away site .

This is the 2nd time we have used them would highly recommend & very efficient just type in home and away rentals plenty of villas & apartments to choose from

Level Contributor
366 posts
258 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Apartments in Kalkan

We have booked an apartment with truffle residences, have never stayed there before, but, they have very good reviews and seem to be quite central. You can check them out on trip advisor.

7. Re: Apartments in Kalkan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2013, 23:47
Get answers to your questions about Kalkan
Still have questions?
Post your own question so other travellers can help.
Ask a question