We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bad reviews of Rhaposdy...

London
Level Contributor
27 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Bad reviews of Rhaposdy...

Hello

Due to travel to Kalkan next week for my first visit to Turkey. Staying at the Rhapsody, which had some good review until a few days ago. Should I be worried by these, if anyone who has been can comment further? We opted for this hotel as it looked a good location and one of them more reasonable prices (cannot believe how much Exclusive Escapes are now charging!!). I'm pretty well travelled so know not to expect home from home, but still like it to be a nice experience...

thanks in advance

Andalucia, Spain
Level Contributor
201 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bad reviews of Rhaposdy...

I'm going to speculate that these three reviewers were all in the same party. They're all from London or Brighton and all stayed at the Rhapsody at the same time. All of them have never reviewed on TA before. I would say to ignore their reviews as they are patently not representative of visitor opinion in general and they obviously have some kind of axe to grind. Exclusive Escapes simply don't offer rubbish accommodation, end of. Head out to the Rhapsody with a spring in your step and in anticipation of a great holiday in a fabulous hotel - and then post your own review when you get back. You're going to have an a-maze-ing time.

London
Level Contributor
27 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bad reviews of Rhaposdy...

Thanks, I am inclined to agree with you! I do usually check the profiles where negative reviews are concerned and did wonder as much with this one. Went with Exclusive Escapes to Kefalonia before they pulled out of travel there. They were pretty good.

Ipswich
Level Contributor
555 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bad reviews of Rhaposdy...

If you read all 3 of these reviews carefully you'll see that the English grammar and spelling isn't that good also. Which makes me think they were not written by people matching the names they reviewed under (if you get my drift).

I have nothing to do with the Rhapsody I might add - just my point of view.

Seems a bit strange when they've previously had pretty good reviews.

geneva
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bad reviews of Rhaposdy...

Hi,

I stayed at the Rhapsody in 2008 and it was a good hotel- absolutely right, it is in a great location, and has breathtaking views- the staff were friendly, rooms clean and overall it was a small friendly hotel. Ignore the comments! Enjoy your trip

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
116 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bad reviews of Rhaposdy...

My daughter was there two days ago and loved it !

6. Re: Bad reviews of Rhaposdy...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2013, 10:16
Get answers to your questions about Kalkan
Recent Conversations