We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kalkan Gym

Which Kalkan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Topic
Kalkan Gym

Hello all.

My wife and I will be staying in Kalkan for two weeks in June, and are both keen gym-goers.

I've come across this place: http://www.kalkangym.com/index_ing.html

... which looks fantastic. Just wondering if anyone knows what the opening hours are, as they don't appear to be available on the website.

Also, a slightly more gym-specific question... but does anyone know if they have a squat rack in the gym? I can't see one from looking at the gallery.

Lastly, before anyone labels me 'sad' for going to the gym on holiday... I am well aware!

Cheers,

Tim

Antalya
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Kalkan Gym

Hi Tim,

I'm local people of Kalkan. I recommend you to visit Kalkan Gym when you are in Kalkan. I'm also training body building in there 4 months every year.

They bought new things last year but didn't updated their website yet. but i think there was a squat rack.

opening hours are 8:30 to 20:00

Fatih

London
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Kalkan Gym

Hi Fatih - thanks for your response! That's great news.

The gym looks great, and I'm looking forward to being able to maintain some semblance of fitness while I'm out there.

Cheers,

Tim

Villa Kirmizi Lale...
Destination Expert
for Kalkan
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kalkan Gym

The gym is open from 8.30am to 8.30 every day except Sunday...in the height of the summer it sometimes opens on Sunday - but not guaranteed. It is quite well equipped. It also runs spinning/rpm (Les Mills style) classes on MOn, Weds & Fri at 9, 10 &11 am!

It is located in the Yali complex above the Deniz bank!

Enjoy!

Bangor
Level Contributor
1 post
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kalkan Gym

I’ve been to Kalkan gym this June, especially for the treadmill. The gym is very clean and airy and the equipment is in good condition. Strongly recommend.

UK
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kalkan Gym

HI, am heading there in the summer and need to train for a competition. Does the gym have a squat rack? Also, is there a free bar and weights for deadlifting?

Villa Kirmizi Lale...
Destination Expert
for Kalkan
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Kalkan Gym

Yes - you will find all the weights you need for deadlifting there...I think I know what you mean by a squat rack and if it is what I think it is - there is one there!!

Enjoy!!

Benfleet, United...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Kalkan Gym

Hi I am heading to kalkan in August can you please advise if you have a running machine and what your opening hours please. Thank you

congleton, United...
Level Contributor
723 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Kalkan Gym

yes there are treadmills see above details for opening times.

Benfleet, United...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Kalkan Gym

Thank you can you pay a weekly fee if so how much is it

congleton, United...
Level Contributor
723 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Kalkan Gym

I believe the price on the website is still current and 25TL for an hour or 70TL per week

Get answers to your questions about Kalkan
Recent Conversations