We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting from Marmaris to Kalkan then on to Dalaman airport.

Brighton, United...
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Getting from Marmaris to Kalkan then on to Dalaman airport.

Hey everyone,

Me and my girlfriend are looking to travel from Marmaris to Kalkan, what is the best way? Bus? and how often are they?

Also will it be easy enough to then get to Dalaman airport from Kalkan??

We are looking to do it as cheaply as possible.

Thanks! Chris

The New Forest, UK
Level Contributor
5,002 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting from Marmaris to Kalkan then on to Dalaman airport.

Frequent buses from Marmaris to Fethiye and then change for also frequent buses to Kalkan. Ditto the other way, change at Fethiye for Dalaman and then taxi into the airport. Cheaper by Havas bus from Fethiye to Dalaman airport if the times are convenient (6 buses a day) - havas.net/en/…Dalaman.aspx

I reckon just rock up at the Marmaris otogar (bus station) and you'll be on your way within the hour. Almost 3 hours to Fethiye and then another 2 hours to Kalkan. No sweat. Something like 25 TL to Fethiye, and 15TL onwards to Kalkan.

Brighton, United...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting from Marmaris to Kalkan then on to Dalaman airport.

Thank you so much, sounds perfect!

The New Forest, UK
Level Contributor
5,002 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Getting from Marmaris to Kalkan then on to Dalaman airport.

There are agents in downtown Marmaris from whom you can buy bus tickets, I'm not entirely sure where, ask your hotel. Marmaris otogar is on the outskirts of town - wikimapia.org/…b

4. Re: Getting from Marmaris to Kalkan then on to Dalaman airport.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 May 2014, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Kalkan
Recent Conversations