We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help..... Half Day Boat Trip

Hampshire uk
Level Contributor
98 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Help..... Half Day Boat Trip

Help required please. I would love ( I think ) to do a half day boat trip ( about 3 or 4 hours max) but I'm not very good on the water ..... Or in it ! Lol. We won't really require lunch just a few drinks maybe. Does can one know of a boat that would be willing to do just the half day?? , if so, would you know the best way to contact them ? We go to KK every Sept but have never been on a boat trip . There will prob be 4 adults. Many thanks for any help or info . Xx

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
551 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Help..... Half Day Boat Trip

I'm sure Tracy will get back to you, Many areas in Kalkan have been having problems with the internet over recent months. You could send a message with your email address to Ali's mobile and one of them will get back to you.

England, United...
Level Contributor
281 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Help..... Half Day Boat Trip

YOu have the up-to-date price for the boat trip, it may look expensive, but when you consider how much you might have spent during the day on land with lunch and snacks and drinks, it really isn't that much at all. It isn't something that you would be able to do at home.

If you suceed in this trip, then next time you might want to do a group boat instead, which is a lot cheaper.

You may find another family who also wants a more private experience and is willing to share costs and understands your possibly limitations.

13. Re: Help..... Half Day Boat Trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 May 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Kalkan