We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Turkish hammam in Kalkan

London
Level Contributor
297 posts
95 reviews
Save Topic
Best Turkish hammam in Kalkan

Coming to Kalkan for 3 days before setting sail for a week with my parents and sister..

Its their Ruby Wedding anniversary so wanting to spoil them a bit..

We would like to all go to a Turkish hamman on the first day - a pre-bookable one ideally. Any recommendations? Luxury hotels? or keep it local?

any advice would be great

thanks

Villa Kirmizi Lale...
Destination Expert
for Kalkan
Level Contributor
2,391 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Turkish hammam in Kalkan

Everybody has their favourite and my personal one is Atlantis Hamam behind the Yali supermarket. Other people recommend the Pirat hotel one or La Sera along the Kalamar road. There is also one at the Lykia - but think you will pay more there. I think you can probably pre-book them all - google their names!

Enjoy!

barrow-in-furness
Level Contributor
244 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Turkish hammam in Kalkan

I recommend the hammam alongside Yali market.

Kalkan, Turkey
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Turkish hammam in Kalkan

First I must state a personal interest as Manager of Rhapsody Hotel, Kalkan. We have a lovely intimate hamam at the hotel perfect for couples. I would ensure your family a warm welcome and our usual special service. We can also arrange a pick-up service from your apartment or villa.

London
Level Contributor
297 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Turkish hammam in Kalkan

Thank you all!! Looking forward to it and will report back

wales
Level Contributor
50 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Turkish hammam in Kalkan

How much is the one at the rhapsody hotel? We arrive in Kalkan on the 1st July, staying at the Dream hotel for 2 weeks

Blackburn, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Turkish hammam in Kalkan

How much does it cost please. My husband and I are in kalkan in July and would be interested in a hamam

Thanks

Sarah

London
Level Contributor
297 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best Turkish hammam in Kalkan

I have booked http://www.kalkanatlantishamam.com/

2hr session for 3 of us (plan A i believe) and it is £49 each

Well worth it

Cheltenham, United...
Level Contributor
74 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best Turkish hammam in Kalkan

Lykia Hotel Spa is excellent. We paid £30 each and it was worth every penny. Lovely rooms and the treatment ended with apple tea on the balcony. I would highly recommend it.

9. Re: Best Turkish hammam in Kalkan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Kalkan
Recent Conversations