We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 weeks in Kalkan trip review. Includes Saklikent & photos.

Which Kalkan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
144 posts
206 reviews
Save Topic
2 weeks in Kalkan trip review. Includes Saklikent & photos.

I have just returned from a 2 week trip to Kalkan. I had a fantastic time and fell in love with this little place.

I have written a trip review and posted photos on my blog here:

welovetravel.in/2014/…

Please have a read and share your thoughts. I hope it gives some people inspiration for their upcoming trip to Kalkan.

For all the reviews I have posted on Kalkan, please take a look here: tripadvisor.co.uk/members-citypage/…g297964

Thanks!

shipley,west...
Level Contributor
1,027 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 weeks in Kalkan trip review. Includes Saklikent & photos.

Wow loved reading this and the pictures are great. The reason I am on this forum is I've been looking for a holiday in Turkey in September and came across Kalkan and it looks so nice. I'm just doing a bit of research on the area and what to do there. If I have any questions I'm sure you will help if you can. Thanks for an interesting look at Kalkan and it looks like you really enjoyed it.

Surrey, England
Level Contributor
184 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2 weeks in Kalkan trip review. Includes Saklikent & photos.

Loved reading this, we were in kalkan in May, lovely memories, we enjoyed authentic too

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
257 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: 2 weeks in Kalkan trip review. Includes Saklikent & photos.

Wow wow wow love your report

Kent
Level Contributor
627 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 2 weeks in Kalkan trip review. Includes Saklikent & photos.

Loved the report and photos so much I have just booked 2 weeks in Kalkan for end of June 2015 staying at Hotel Dionysia 😄

Colchester, England
Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 2 weeks in Kalkan trip review. Includes Saklikent & photos.

Loved reading your review, we have just booked the same hotel for next year! Are the rooms quite small and do you know if the hotel do late check out as we have a flight back to the UK at 2am!

west yorks
Level Contributor
645 posts
173 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 2 weeks in Kalkan trip review. Includes Saklikent & photos.

Fantastic post! We're having a year off Kalkan this year having been there for the last 4 yrs but our feet are now itching to go back! There are so many different restaurants to try and beach clubs aren't there. Our favourite beach club is Mahal. We looked at the Dionsya last time we were there and it did look a lovely hotel.

Southam...
Level Contributor
17 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 2 weeks in Kalkan trip review. Includes Saklikent & photos.

Lovely review! Awesome! We are going to Kalkan this Saturday (26th July) for the second time. We loved Kalkan so much last year we had to return again this year! I've been looking at the weather forecast and it says it is going to rain and have thunderstorms next week? Really?!

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
156 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 2 weeks in Kalkan trip review. Includes Saklikent & photos.

Great report !!! Going there in few weeks. A question - do you know if Atlantis Wellness offers baths and massages for couples ? Thanks :)

9. Re: 2 weeks in Kalkan trip review. Includes Saklikent & photos.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 August 2015, 05:15