We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

deniz feneri lighthouse hotel

Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
36 posts
93 reviews
Save Topic
deniz feneri lighthouse hotel

hi, we are travelling to the lighthouse which is in kas, does anyone know anything about the hotel? we are booked in for middle May o7 and have not as yet seen an actual review of the hotel-it certainly looks stunning in the Brochure-as always thanks in anticipation

tony hammond

Kent, UK
Level Contributor
65 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: deniz feneri lighthouse hotel

Tamsin - that's so cool - I'm really excited to go now! Guess the steps are going to be my justification for drinking all the lush sounding cocktails (any excuse!). From what you say it's not right next to the restaurant then? Was worried about noise. Can't wait to go - any hints or suggestions for when we're there? Thinking of hiring a car for a few days so we can have a day or two on one of the long sandy beaches (forget the names) just up from kalkan. I wasn't sure I wanted to hire a car through Exclusive Escapes as they seem really expensive £125 for 3 days. Would welcome your thoughts on getting around if you know the area. Many thanks. have a fantastic holiday! Zoe

12. Re: deniz feneri lighthouse hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2009, 05:22
Get answers to your questions about Kas
Recent Conversations