We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Cafe - Cafe Likya

Dorset
Level Contributor
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
New Cafe - Cafe Likya

Opening on Tuesday 18 September 07, this promises to be a fantastic cafe to relax and enjoy a coffee and snack in. Located near the Mosque it has recently been renovated into a peaceful and well thought out cafe offering incredible coffee and a range of snacks. Volkan - orginally head barman of the Deniz Feneri Lighthouse Hotel run by Exclusive Escapes - has branched out to offer locals and tourists his exceptional skills. He is a warm and accomadating host who's main goal is to provide exceptional customer service and make you feel relaxed and at home. His skills at making people feel personally cared for are amazing. I truelly recommend that you pay the Cafe Likya a visit. Easy to find, simply walk up from the harbour towards the Mosque and the cafe is on the right hand street directly opposite.

Kas, Turkey
Level Contributor
155 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: New Cafe - Cafe Likya

I have tried the "Likya Cafe" yesterday for lunch.

I just had a toast but it was very well served with french fries, cucumber ans tomatoes. Really good!!

Volkan was indeed a very warm host and is full of energy!

I saw he had a large choice of coffees, cappucino, latte, etc but did not have the time to try one

Next time...

PS: For the location, it is located on Bilgin street, next to a flower shop (the flower shop is on the corner, on Emin Erde Square)

Stirling
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: New Cafe - Cafe Likya

Cafe Likya - better than Starbucks!! Forget the standard Nescafe or Turkish coffee, Cafe Likya offers everything from Americano, Latte's, Mocha - the choices are too many to mention. In addition Volkan serves a wide range of other soft drinks, alcohol and snacks. I particularly recommend the Toast or meatballs! Volkan is a friendly host and nothing is too much trouble. I would recommend this Cafe to anyone. Although not amongst the other bars and cafes in Kas, it is definitely worth the detour and it will be open all year!

3. Re: New Cafe - Cafe Likya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2009, 09:37
Get answers to your questions about Kas
Recent Conversations