We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

to rent a home in Kas.

Utrecht, The...
2 posts
Save Topic
to rent a home in Kas.

I am Wim from Utrecht in the Netherlands. I like Kas very much. I will try to live there. In the first time i want to rent a home/appartement. Please let me know if you know more about it

Kas
Level Contributor
689 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: to rent a home in Kas.

Hi Wim

I live in Kas.

There are many places here that you can rent. The best suggestion I can offer, is to come here, stay in a pansiyon or hotel and then look around.

Some of the estate agents (emlak) also have properties for rent on their books.

If I can be of more help then please pm me. I can give you advice on rental costs, utility costs etc.

I know I am biased, but I think Kas is a great place to live!!

Halifax Yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,443 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: to rent a home in Kas.

Try looking up www.holidaylettings or www.ownersdirect not sure if it is .com or co.uk but plenty of choice.

Utrecht, The...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: to rent a home in Kas.

hello,

Thanks for the answers. Sinceover 2002 I was 7 times in and around Kas, also Cirali. I have travelled a lot more in Turkye and also elsewhere. I am with retiring now i am 60 and i will spend more time and maybe all the time in Turkye and especially in Kas.

maybe its the best to come to Kas and to look around and talk with the people I allready have met there. Tha last time I was in Kas december 2005 and stayed at hera hotel. Before i stayed at Ekici hotel,

wim

4. Re: to rent a home in Kas.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 September 2009, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Kas
Recent Conversations