We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is the best way to book gardenia Hotel in Kas?

London
7 posts
Save Topic
What is the best way to book gardenia Hotel in Kas?

Hello everyone! I would like to book Gardenia hotel in June this year. Can anyone please recommend a tour operator working with this hotel, and who, perhaps, can suggest a package with flights and transfers? Many thnaks!

Kas, Turkey
Level Contributor
155 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: What is the best way to book gardenia Hotel in Kas?

Hello Elinochka,

Please, don't quote me on this, but I think this hotel is working with independant travelers.

The best way to find out is to contact them directly.

Why do you want to travel with a tour operator, why not book the hotel and the flight yourself.

As for the transfers, most of the hotels in Kas can arrange a transfer for you, either from Antalya or Dalaman, nothing to worry about.

Have a great holiday in Kas!

Mentioned in this post
Kas
Kas
Antalya Province, Turkey
Antalya
Antalya
Antalya Province, Turkey
Dalaman
Dalaman
Mugla Province, Turkey
Kas, Turkey
Level Contributor
155 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: What is the best way to book gardenia Hotel in Kas?

Hello Elinochka,

Please, don't quote me on this, but I think this hotel is working with independant travelers.

The best way to find out is to contact them directly.

Why do you want to travel with a tour operator, why not book the hotel and the flight yourself.

As for the transfers, most of the hotels in Kas can arrange a transfer for you, either from Antalya or Dalaman, nothing to worry about.

Have a great holiday in Kas!

Mentioned in this post
Kas
Kas
Antalya Province, Turkey
Antalya
Antalya
Antalya Province, Turkey
Dalaman
Dalaman
Mugla Province, Turkey
lancashire
Level Contributor
53 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What is the best way to book gardenia Hotel in Kas?

hi there, yes the gardenia is for independent travellers. we had a look last summer at the gentlemans refurb what a gorgeous , upmarket, beautiful place, like nowhere else we`ve seen in kas. the gentleman was aiming for trendy people without children "the more dicerning " holiday maker as he put it and then he winked and said "no agents" he had spent a fortune on marble floors ,ceilings and walls. BEAUTIFUL! no pool though but the terrace has beautiful with silver tables and trees with lights enjoy

London
7 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: What is the best way to book gardenia Hotel in Kas?

Hello everyone!

Thank you very much for your helpful replies.

I contacted Cem in the hotel directely and has given me the prices. So, i will book the flight separetly.

Do you know what is the best time to go to Kas, i wo uld like to avoid peak heat. Heard that even at the end of June it can get extremely hot!!

Thank you!

Mentioned in this post
Kas
Kas
Antalya Province, Turkey
Brighton and Hove...
Level Contributor
7,504 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What is the best way to book gardenia Hotel in Kas?

You can be sure that July and August will be HOT HOT HOT!! (Also if you haven't got any kids, flights should be cheaper out of school holidays).

June and September are much nicer - it gradually gets cooler as September progresses, and vice versa early June is cooler than later. Last year June was an absolute scorcher... but who knows! May - still a bit early for swimming in the sea....

Have a great time - Kas is a beautiful place - and be sure to make a boat trip to Kekova.

Mentioned in this post
Kas
Kas
Antalya Province, Turkey
Hotel Kekova
Hotel Kekova
159 Reviews
Kas, Turkey
London
7 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: What is the best way to book gardenia Hotel in Kas?

Thanks Attagul. You just confirmed my innitial decision to go in mid June is the right one!! I am planning to go for 2 weeks, so planning to do lots of activities as well as relaxing on the beach! I heard that diving in Kas supposed to be the best in Turkey, so will be giving it a try as well! I have one more question, you might help if you have been in that hotel yourself: do you think it is worth spending a bit extra on upgrading to a sea fron room? Also how is the food for lunches and dinners in the hotel? Is it a la cart or buffet style? Many thanks!!

Mentioned in this post
Kas
Kas
Antalya Province, Turkey
Turkey
Turkey
Europe
Brighton and Hove...
Level Contributor
7,504 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: What is the best way to book gardenia Hotel in Kas?

Sorry don't know the Hotel. But I looked at previous reviews here on TA (type Gardenia into green search box at top left of this page) and you can see lovely photos of the terraces and view etc. It probably depends on how much it costs - and your budget - but seaview might well be worth it - plus as I think that these hotels here are down a steep hill, the back rooms might not have much of a view at all - just a wall! I also think it said that they just serve breakfast... Anyway there are loads of nice restaurants in Kas - at all sorts of prices - that you can explore!

Mentioned in this post
Kas
Kas
Antalya Province, Turkey
London
7 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: What is the best way to book gardenia Hotel in Kas?

Once again thank you for your response! i contacted hotel directly regarding rooms with seaview and the only difference is just a view, size of the room is remainig the same! So i will consider it! Also they told me that they do do lunch and dinner a la cart. Looking forward to eat! I checked Kekova pics and it looks beautiful! Thanks for recommending it!

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Kekova
Hotel Kekova
159 Reviews
Kas, Turkey
Brighton and Hove...
Level Contributor
7,504 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: What is the best way to book gardenia Hotel in Kas?

yes but back of building might not have a view at all! See if anyone who knows the Hotel can advise you!

Kas
Level Contributor
689 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: What is the best way to book gardenia Hotel in Kas?

If you take a room to the back of the hotel you will not have a view other than either a wall or overlooking the hotel behind it. You will definately be better off getting a sea view. The view is over to the Greek island of Meis (Kastellorizo)

To be honest I believe you would be better to take just B & B as there are so many good restaurants in Kas. Why lock yourself into meal times at the hotel? Part of the fun is eating out and enjoying the atmosphere of the town.

By the way, the hotel looks brilliant now since the refurbishment.

Mentioned in this post
Kas
Kas
Antalya Province, Turkey