We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kas Airport transfer from Dalaman

Which Kas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bournemouth
Level Contributor
767 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Kas Airport transfer from Dalaman

We went to Kas on 22nd September, and returned on 3rd October and used a2b.com airport transfer - Yesil Dalyan is the operator in Kas. We were a bit worried as it was roughly half-price compared to other airport transfers, but it was ok and not by rusty bicycle or donkey as we half expected! We were picked up by smart shuttle bus at Dalaman airport, transferred to a large comfortable vehicle half-way, with a shuttle-bus for the return to Dalaman airport. So, it was fine. For the return pick-up, you have to ring Yesil Dalyan 48 hours before your pick-up time, its best to get a Turkish person to do it for you. I would use this company again, and they are so reasonably priced.

Kas, Turkey
Level Contributor
191 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kas Airport transfer from Dalaman

Ah but I had a friend who used this company and was let down badly by them. When she arrived her name was not on the transfer list to Kas so nhad to go via Fethiey adding a lot to the journey time. She confirmed her return transfer using a Turk but they did not turn up leaving her stranded at 1am in the morning. Fortunatly I was able to get Andifli to take her to the airport as he had another lady on the same flight. If that had not been possible the only other option would have been a taxi at a whopping 200 lire. So just be careful with this compay.

London
Level Contributor
8,158 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kas Airport transfer from Dalaman

Hi, I just had transfer between Bodrum aiport and Bodrum booked through Transfers4u. Also it was Yesil Dalyan who provided the transfers. I had no problems and was completely satisfied. I rather suspect that many internet transfer companies use the same Turkish company.

West Sussex, United...
Level Contributor
1,307 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kas Airport transfer from Dalaman

Just received a message from friends who travelled to Kas today and used Yesil Dalyan (via a2btransfers.com) from Dalaman. They said it was a very good service, straightforward and without any problems.

Kent
9 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Kas Airport transfer from Dalaman

Hi all

Just returned from kas, lovely time as usual and great to see the town full during Bayram. I used a2b as my other half didn`t fancy the drive to (and from) Dalaman. My only problem was that my name wasn`t on the list for the transfer. Luckily I had taken the email confirmation so it wasn`t a problem. On the plus side, they were prepared to take me up into Cukurbag and drop me at the front door. Though the better half was already picking me up from the bus station. We usually hire from andifli and get them to pick us up at Dalaman and just do the transfer one way (ideal if the plane lands at 04.00am in the morning). That way you can drive back to the airport when you fancy and have a nice leisurely lunch on the way. Saves getting riped off in the terminal.

Bournemouth
Level Contributor
767 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kas Airport transfer from Dalaman

HI Wanderin Star (love your internet name) Glad your transfer went smoothly - I reckon Yesil Dalyan is used by a lot of companies like you say, and p'raps they have lots of different agents who speak different languages so maybe bookings get a bit mixed up sometimes due to a communication problem "on the ground". I wonder if they actually have offices? Everything seems to be done by mobile phone in Turkey! As Sootycat said, I think, its prob a good idea to always take your booking voucher which carries your name as proof, as I've now heard of several people whose names were not on the Y. Dalyan pick-up list & maybe ring twice from the resort to confirm pick-up.

Best wishes, Dahne-Cool

6. Re: Kas Airport transfer from Dalaman

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2009, 14:21
Get answers to your questions about Kas