We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

villa dundar

lancashire
Level Contributor
48 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
villa dundar

please can anyone give their view on this place? i need to know if its on the dolmush route so we can get to town easily and if its more suitable for young backpackers(no disrespect), we like our creature comforts at our age !! Aslamsmum, if your onto this.. we need recommendations for somewhere up near Lemon Tree, if this place isn`t for us best wishes everyone

The New Forest, UK
Level Contributor
5,002 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: villa dundar

The Villa Dundar is here: wikimapia.org/…b

I don't know how frequent the dolmuses are up that way.

Kas
Level Contributor
689 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: villa dundar

Hi Bengalscat and Mr Bengalscat!

When are you thinking of? It may be possible that the place next door to Lemon Tree may be available to rent. (Is lemon tree booked already?)

I,ve heard good things about Villa Dundar, but haven,t seen it for myself. It,s up by Buyuk Cakıl so in the summer the dolmus will run every half an hour during the day, not so frequent at night, so you may be limited for getting into town of an evening. Although I,m sure the Dundar family would run you in and back.

Bahrain
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: villa dundar

Hi,

my husband and I have just returned from our holiday in Kas where we stayed at Villa Dundar. What can I say, it was just great.

The Villa is divided into 3 apartments, we were in the middle one which has a fantastic balcony and the best views of Kas. The apartment is very clean, has all the basics you will need for your stay; if you are anything like us and we are not backpackers, we only had breakfast and light snacks in the apt and ate the rest of our meals out. We sat most evenings on the balcony, reading our books and star gazing with a glass or two. The apt has great internet access which was a plus for us.

The pool area is very private also with great views and the area it is very quiet at night. The villa is located approx 3 mins drive from Big Pebble Beach and approx 5 mins drive from town.

The Dundar family could not be more helpful and were readily available if we needed. I can't answer your queries about the Dolmus as we had a hire car; however I am sure if you emailed the Dundar family they would be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Cheshire
Level Contributor
19 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: villa dundar

We stayed at Villa Dundar in July - Do not book the ground floor apartment - you will be very disappointed.

5. Re: villa dundar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 April 2010, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Kas
Recent Conversations