We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kas square refurb

lancashire
Level Contributor
52 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
kas square refurb

hi everyone, long time no speak !

does anyone know if the council has started the square refurb back to its original state yet? and is it poss to read an english kas newspaper on line to catch up on news? adana and aslamsmum.....where are you ? lol

West Sussex, United...
Level Contributor
1,321 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: kas square refurb

Hi Bengalcats, hope you are well.

I'm sorry I don't know, so Aslansmum will have to update us. I'll be there in next month and if anything has been done I try to get some photographs and post them on my profile

Kas
Level Contributor
689 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: kas square refurb

No work started yet.

There was a large area near the tea garden that was flowers last year - well the Belediye came along and used the area to "test" some new designs using the old style flagstones for some big wig to approve.

I expect work will start just before the season does with all the usual flurry of workmen teeming about the place.

I,m not aware of a Kas newspaper online Bengalcats, only the Fethiye one - Land of Lights.

Will you visiting again this year?

See you next month Adana.

lancashire
Level Contributor
52 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: kas square refurb

ahhhh nice to hear from you! we are not there till sept 3rd. hope you are well best regards

lancashire
Level Contributor
52 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: kas square refurb

hi aslamsmum, thanks for that. we will see you in sept , we have got an appt near Lemon tree owned by Ramazan. speak soon on facebook xxxx

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
1,603 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: kas square refurb

If revert back to original state, then great! Better than going all modern like as Gocek did!

West Sussex, United...
Level Contributor
1,321 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: kas square refurb

Looks like the restoration of the square to its pre 'improvement' state will not happen for some time due to a serious lack of money in Kas this year.

I don't think the restaurant staff are too worried, they say the new surface is easier for them to clean and the tables don't wobble so much.

7. Re: kas square refurb

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2010, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Kas
Recent Conversations