We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer from Antalya Airport to Kas

Which Kas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Brighton
Level Contributor
213 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Transfer from Antalya Airport to Kas

5 of us (4 adults and 1 child) are arriving at Antalya airport at 04.55 on 8th August and then travelling on to Kas. My husband and I will then be returning to this airport on the 15th August. Can anyone please give me an idea of the cost of transfers? i've heard that taxis are very expensive and I know it's a long drive.

Any advice would be very much appreciated - thank you!

Kas
Level Contributor
689 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfer from Antalya Airport to Kas

The two most reputable companys in Kas are

Andifli Rentacar and Tunahan Rentacar

I don,t have the prices for Andifli but Tunahan chages 60GBP for a car transfer from Antalya to Kas. For 4 adults and a child plus luggage I expect you will need a people mover.

http://www.andifli.com

http://tunahantourism.com

Brighton
Level Contributor
213 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfer from Antalya Airport to Kas

Thank you so much for your quick reply. I have contacted both of the companies recommended by you and have had an actual quote from Tunahan Rentacar and the promise of a quote tomorrow from Andifli. So far I have been quoted £80 for the 5 of us in a people carrier and £67 for 2 of us to be transferred back to the airport. Fair quotes I think.

This will be our first visit to Turkey and I've very much enjoyed reading your advice on the forum regarding Kas. Can't wait to see it for ourselves!

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,809 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transfer from Antalya Airport to Kas

Hi Eurostar_Fan1 ,

Have a nice time in Kas and I hope that it all works out for you regarding the transfers..however for another trip to Turkey you could have considered the small resort of Cirali much nearer to the Antalya airport ( 90 minutes ) it would have made for an easier transfer time especially with children.

Kas is nice and a great places and a great town and dive spot..however Cirali does have a bit of advantage of the larger secluded beach..

Cirali...approx. 80km southwest from Antalya. It is quiet and peaceful village perfect for families, nature lovers and for those wishing to get away from the mass touristic cities or towns. Cirali is still one of the last villages left on the med. coast that has not been taken over with mass tourism.

as seen here with my photos;

flickr.com/photos/…

with Olimpos Roman ruins scattered in a pine forest, a secluded 4km non-touristy beach, fertile fields, and the Chimaera, the world's oldest and best-known natural "eternal flame". Also a natural nesting-ground

or you could have split your holidays between both resorts and reduce your long transfer time into 2 parts..

Brighton
Level Contributor
213 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transfer from Antalya Airport to Kas

Thank you canmom for your suggestions. My husband and I have been invited by our son and daughter-in-law (and small grandson!), to join them in the villa in Kas which they'd already booked and I'm sure we'll have a great time, in spite of a long drive from the airport. Your description of Cirali sounds lovely and if we like Turkey as much as we love the Greek Islands, to which we return year after year, then I'm sure that we'll be visiting it before too long.

5. Re: Transfer from Antalya Airport to Kas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2010, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Kas