We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

good meat and grocery shop in Kas

Which Kas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto
4 posts
Save Topic
good meat and grocery shop in Kas

Hi all

I will stay in rented villa in Kas in the beginning of the June. I wanted to know if there is a good meat shop in town. specifically Pirzola (lamp chop).I am planing to have a lot of BBQ meals .also if you know what are prices like for each kilograms of Pirzola and beef tenderloin, please let me know.

Thank you

Kevin

Kas
Level Contributor
689 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: good meat and grocery shop in Kas

Hi Kevin

There is only one butchers in Kaş however Migros supermarket has a meat counter. It is also possible to buy pre packaged meat in another supermarket called BIM.

I don,t know how much lamb is but I do know it is quite expensive.

Sirloin steak is about 30TL (approx 13GBP) per kilo and chicken breasts 11TL (approx 4.70GBP) per kilo.

2. Re: good meat and grocery shop in Kas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2010, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Kas