We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Map of Kas

West Sussex, United...
Level Contributor
1,322 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Map of Kas

I have been working on a Google map of Kas for a little while and although it is far from complete it may help visitors get an idea of the layout of the town. Please see the link at the bottom of this post

There are certainly many omissions and probably some inaccuracies and, if you let me know I will be happy to rectify those as I continue to add more data.

If anybody would like to make (polite!) suggestions or has any queries please let me know. It may be better to send a PM through my profile rather than through the forum.

maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms…

Kas
Level Contributor
689 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Map of Kas

Nice work Adana,

I shall refer to this if anyone requires information in the future.

(Thanks for not showing my apartment LOL)

West Sussex, United...
Level Contributor
1,322 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Map of Kas

Ha, I thought I'd spare you that Aslansmum, otherwise everybody would be popping in for çay!

Rosehearty, United...
Level Contributor
10,190 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Map of Kas

Thanks Adana that is excellent work.

Never realised you could do that on Google, so now I will start the same for Fethiye.

West Sussex, United...
Level Contributor
1,322 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Map of Kas

Hi Fethiye Fraser

Thanks. I see you have made a start for Fethiye, that should keep you busy for a while. Its a shame that Google doesn't show more road/alley detail of the Paspatur area. The more I look into it the more I can see you can do with adding photographs etc.

Good luck!

Rosehearty, United...
Level Contributor
10,190 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Map of Kas

I wish I'd known about google-maps earlier, would have been a nice winter project.

Last year I went to Paspatur and down town Fethiye in the (very) early morning and took a few hundred photos with the idea of adding to a homemade map, but I gave up very quickly as it ended up too fussy and probably more confusing, but at least I still have the photos so will be (I hope) easy to add to Google.

Apologies in advance for my blatant plagiarism of your idea.

Kas
Level Contributor
689 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Map of Kas

Bumping up for Sandra.

7. Re: Map of Kas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2010, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Kas
Recent Conversations