We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tennis courts in kas

Which Kas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London
14 posts
Save Topic
Tennis courts in kas

Hi. We are going to kas for a week from this Friday. Would like to bring our tennis rackets - are there any decent courts open to the public??

Thanks in advance

turquoise4
Level Contributor
87 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Tennis courts in kas

keep your racket at home, there is no tennis court in Kas

London
14 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Tennis courts in kas

strange as the villa we are renting (and just about every villa offered for rental in Kas) says that there are tennis facilities "in town".

I just can't find them...

Kas
Level Contributor
689 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tennis courts in kas

There are tennis courts out at the Full Moon Hotel which is on the road to Kalkan, just outside Kaş.

I,ve checked their website but they don,t feature it as one of their facilities.

Also the Bolel Hotel on the peninsula has courts but not sure if its still a hotel or now privately owned.

You could try calling them: 0090 242 836 14 28

Kas
Level Contributor
689 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tennis courts in kas

I,ve just had a thought:

You say that on the rental details it states that there are tennis facilites in town, so why not contact the villa owners and ask them to provide details of where these elusive tennis courts are.

Kas, Turkey
Level Contributor
166 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tennis courts in kas

Not that I have been looking all that much but in 10 years I have NEVER seen a tennis court. Let us know if you find some please :-)

Kas
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Tennis courts in kas

There is what might have once been a tennis court in circiler, here is a link to google maps http://tinyurl.com/3a3c9va . I wouldn't call it decent as the end fences are too close and there is no net, but if it is just for some exercise its better than nothing.

Kas
5 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Tennis courts in kas

Hi. There is a court at the Kas peninsula. My friends let rooms in a very nice villa. If you stay there you will be able to use the court. marinabmw@yahoo.com

Kas
Level Contributor
689 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Tennis courts in kas

Hi Marina

I think that may be the Bolel hotel as I mentioned before.

Or is there another place with a tennis court on the peninsula?

Kas
5 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Tennis courts in kas

The place I know is a big private villa at the Peninsula. It's owner is a nice old man. He loves to meet people so he let it to tourists. If you want I can give you telephone number of his manager for you to check prices of holiday rent. If mention my name he may give a discount. You can see the picture of the court here: www.propertieskas.com/emlakbak.asp?IDurun=46

Kas
Level Contributor
689 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Tennis courts in kas

Yes it,s the same place - used to be the Bolel Hotel.

Its situated next door to the Dolphin View Apartment complex.

Lovely location.

Get answers to your questions about Kas
Recent Conversations