We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Narr hotel - take note of the new one on the block

Cape Town Central...
Level Contributor
75 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Narr hotel - take note of the new one on the block

Had no booking, was hoping for a sea view vacancy at Gardenia Boutique hotel but no such luck, then where directed to brand new boutique hotel Narr nearly next door. Situated between Nur Beach Hotel and Medusa Hotel. Absolutely fab, I submitted the first Tripadvisor review, somehow it landed under "inns and bed and breakfast" in Kas but it is a modern boutique hotel. Simply the best...

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
40 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Narr hotel - take note of the new one on the block

Yes it looks very impressive from outside,nice glass balconies etc. Just not sure about that giant pomegranite at the entrance....looks a bit disneyworld !!

Cape Town Central...
Level Contributor
75 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Narr hotel - take note of the new one on the block

Yes, I agree, it is not to my taste either but no signs of this in the classy marble, glass and plants interior. I think its an idea gone wrong but probably cost the owner plenty to commission it so now it stays in place?

3. Re: Narr hotel - take note of the new one on the block

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 November 2012, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Kas
Recent Conversations