We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Camping for free in Kas

Wellington, New...
Level Contributor
27 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Camping for free in Kas

Hi guys, my partner and I are wanting to camp in Kas but find somewhere away from camp grounds. We're trying to save money! Is Kas a green area, we don't need to be on the beach but ideally tucked under some trees. Is this likely or not? Thanks

Kas, Turkey
Level Contributor
199 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Camping for free in Kas

No you can not camp in Kas outside of the designated camp sites (Olympus, Can Mocamp & Kas Camping) Never having camped in my life but hearing thing said by other people I think your best bet would be Can Mocamp near the new marina, then Kas Camping Olympus beach has I;ve heard got very expensive this year

Kas, Turkey
Level Contributor
199 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Camping for free in Kas

Yes you can camp for free at the big pebble beach area. When you pass big pebble beach on your left hand side there is an empty green area that you can camp for free and you have free access to sea as well.

Kindest regards

Cpt. Ergun

3. Re: Camping for free in Kas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2014, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Kas
Recent Conversations