We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One way to Meis

Australia
Level Contributor
37 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
One way to Meis

My wife and I will be touring Turkey in May and have two questions for the Kas experts.

1. What is the best way to travel from Bodrum to Kas on a Wednesday? I am planning on a bus ride. Is there a direct service or will we have to change buses in Fethiye as suggested elsewhere on this forum?

2. After our visit to Kas we will head for Meis (Kastellorizo) and start island hopping in Greece. What is the cost of a one-way ticket to Meis and what is the procedure for Australian passport holders exiting Turkey?

Thanks for sharing your expertise.

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,855 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: One way to Meis

meis ferry; http://www.meisexpress.com/

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g297965-i4654-k544…

looks like around 25 euros per person

ferries-turkey.com/ferry-routes/turkey-greec…

Kas, Turkey
Level Contributor
198 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: One way to Meis

www.bluestarferries.gr

This is the web site for the Greek ferry company that runs from Meis with the first stop being Rhodes and they seem to run as below

(1) Every FRIDAY departure from RHODES 10:00, arrival KASTELLORIZO 13:40. Departing 14.00

(2) Every MONDAY departure from RHODES 07:00, arrival KASTELLORIZO 10:40. Departing 11.00

Australia
Level Contributor
37 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: One way to Meis

Thanks for the responses, good people. Any advice about the bus from Bodrum to Kas?

4. Re: One way to Meis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 January 2015, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Kas