We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding Planner Kemer/Antalya

North East England
Level Contributor
5 posts
Save Topic
Wedding Planner Kemer/Antalya

Hi there

Does anyone have experience of or could recommend a wedding planner for myself and my fiance in the UK who wish to come to Kemer to get married?

I'd really like someone over there who could liaise with the hotel etc in Turkish and also have knowledge of the administrative procedures we need to follow to make the marriage legal.

Please can anyone help?

Thanks

Claire

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,893 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding Planner Kemer/Antalya

Hi cltverliebt,

I can recommend to you a wedding planner that does do weddings in Turkey. They are called Egg organization and you can speak to Hayal or send an email.

I am sure that she can help you with your questions.

EGG Organization Address : Turan Gunes Bulvari Gata 2 Is Merkezi 26/1 Cankaya / ANKARA / TURKEY Tel : (+90312) 439 84 41 Fax : (+90312) 439 84 42 E-Mail : info@eggorganizasyon.com

www.eggorganizasyon.com/page.asp?pId=4#

Happy Planning

CanMom

kemer antalya
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding Planner Kemer/Antalya

Hi I am living and working in Kemer, I also got maried here but that was a number of years ago. Wedding Ceremanies are easy to organise with hotels and both ladies who work at the British Consulate in Antalya actually live in Kemer. One of these ladies can actually perform the wedding ceremony for you as she is official.

Kayakoy, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
9,317 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wedding Planner Kemer/Antalya

Hello Claire,

All the information you need can be found here:

www.britishembassy.gov.uk/servlet/Front…

Good luck!

4. Re: Wedding Planner Kemer/Antalya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2009, 13:18
Get answers to your questions about Kemer
Recent Conversations