We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

anyone stayed at the hotel naturella

Rhondda, United...
Level Contributor
96 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
anyone stayed at the hotel naturella

looking to stay here anyone stayed there ,,,,whats it like and is there plenty to do in the area please

scotland
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: anyone stayed at the hotel naturella

did you manage to find anything out about this hotel. i to am thinking about staying here and cant find out much. no pics etc???

Rhondda, United...
Level Contributor
96 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: anyone stayed at the hotel naturella

hyia i found some reviews on holiday truth site,,,all reviews very good i must say ,,,,,when you thinkin of going? be nice to hear first hand what its like thanks

scotland
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: anyone stayed at the hotel naturella

yeah i saw those reviews, they seem to be good. But i still cant work out exactly where it is. We have just gone for it and booked going first week september, when you going? if we are going before i'll let you know what its like.

Rhondda, United...
Level Contributor
96 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: anyone stayed at the hotel naturella

please let me know what its like ...the hotel and the local area .....have a fab time look forward to hearin off you soon xx

Cleethorpes, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: anyone stayed at the hotel naturella

We've just returned from the Hotel Naturella and find some of the reviews of the hotel unfair. I suppose it depends on what type of holiday you are looking for. If you want a peaceful one, with few children, a good size pool, no fight for sun loungers and a high standard of cleanliness then it could be for you. A sandy beach is about 15 minute stroll away. We found the staff helpful and the boss of this family run business friendly. Remember it is rated 2* and so the food and rooms are basic, but the beds are comfortable and clean! We found beer there to be cheaper than in most of the local restaurants. We certainly would not hesitate to make a return trip to this hotel

scotland
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: anyone stayed at the hotel naturella

That sounds exactly what we are looking for! The reviews i read seemed pretty good, there only seemed to be one iffy one...you cant please every one!! As long as its clean and there is a pool with plenty of loungers. As is often said ...you get what you pay for!

Here's to a good 'ol cheapo last minuite holiday!

London
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: anyone stayed at the hotel naturella

My daughter and I have just returned from a holiday at the Naturella and unfortunatley would not recommend it. We had booked last minute and I had expected it to be basic which was fine. However, there are several points about this hotel which, whilst not entirely spoiling our holiday, certainly made our trip less enjoyable than it might have been:-

1. The location of the hotel is far from the beach, around a 20 minute walk on very busy, built up roads, quite a long walk when you are carrying towels, sun lotion etc. Also there is no shuttle bus provided by the hotel to the beach.

2. The hotel "restaurant" is very canteen like, bright lights, plastic table cloths, no atmosphere. Just a couple of tables outside which were always taken up by other people.

3. The pool is attractive but there are not enough sun loungers to go round when the hotel is full. On our last day, we decided to stay by the pool and I got up early to reserve some sun loungers for us. After a couple of hours, we then left our towels on the sun loungers and went out for a couple of hours to do some shopping. When we returned, our towels etc had been removed and the sun loungers were occupied by other people. When I asked around about who had done this, we were told that it was Mehmet (who works at the hotel). When I confronted him, he accused me of not spending much time at the hotel and of not spending money there (despite the fact that we had on several occasions bought drinks). He then walked away from me as I was speaking to him. Unbelievable.

4. There are signs saying you can't take food and drink into the hotel, which I have never seen before at hotels in Turkey.

5. Our towels were never changed despite our putting them on the floor.

Kemer is not really somewhere I would recommend. Having been several times to Turkey (Istanbul, Marmaris, Icmeler and Olu Deniz to name but a few), these are far prettier and cheaper places.

Hope you have a great holiday wherever you decide to go!!

Selkirk, United...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: anyone stayed at the hotel naturella

Just back from the naturella.....had an amazing time....!!

i was there with my girlfriend, for 1 week only between 11th and 18th AUG.

Hotel rooms are very basic - But you get what you pay for at the end of the day!! how much time do u spend in them anyways....!

the hotel is very small and therefor we met alot of other people there who were very friendly....beach is about 5-10min walk from the hotel and is very nice too the right hand side of the marina, we paid 5 lira each a bed, this does include free drinks though!!!

go karting near hotel was fun 15 lira for 10mins, seemed good value for money.

kemer itself is expensive be prepared to pay £2.50-£4 a beer, and £30+ for a meal, ask the rep about chicken place...get meal for 2 there for under £10.

i was at the hotel the same time as Sarah Rees (last reviewer) and her friend Jane (Scary Woman) who both seemed to moan at every opertunity about the hotel for stupid reasons, there towels were moved from loungers by memhet as they spent all day at the beach and expected to have there towels on loungers at 5pm when they came back...SORRY NOT FAIR.

thanks to all the people we met, who helped make this holiday so good and also a big thanks to memhet for his hard work at the hotel (does he ever sleep????)

Greig

scotland
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: anyone stayed at the hotel naturella

thanks for clearing up the towelgate situation!.....i'm still looking forward to going! As you say you get what you pay for!

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: anyone stayed at the hotel naturella

We booked a last minute holiday at the Hotel Naturella in June this year. We were quite disappointed with our holiday although would say this is mostly due to Thomas Cook telling us that Kemer was a small, rural fishing village when in fact it is a busy, touristy, new, large town with an industrial harbour.

We had some issues with the hotel - similar to ones mentioned above. The rooms are really basic, bed linen and towels weren't changed (bed linen actually had holes in) and we had some issues with our bathroom. Firstly, the door wouldn't close. There was a gap of around 1ft where you just couldn't shut it - might not have been a problem if I had been with my partner but with a friend, holidaying together for the 1st time, was a bit too much info! We asked Memhet to look into it - he sprayed some WD40 which made no difference and that was it. Our sinked was also cracked, the shower was broken and leaked. We asked to change rooms and were refused. The rep there gave us the impression she was frequently asked about people changing rooms.

We were told no food and drinks in the room because of insects - this is a far point but it went a bit far. The owners started checking people's bags and confiscating food and drink from people and to be honest, it's unreasonable to not allow bottles of water in rooms in that heat. We were told we could have bottles of water in the room as long as we bought them from the restaurant. As they only sold the small bottles, this was quite annoying.

Overall, we thought the family who owned the hotel and Memhet were really nice, friendly people who loved to talk to you and find out about your day etc but we would never stay here again and would never go to Kemer again.

Get answers to your questions about Kemer