We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Crystal De Luxe Hotel

staffordshire
Level Contributor
57 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Crystal De Luxe Hotel

Can anyone advise what the dress code is for evenings in the restaurants at Crystal De Luxe. My husband is wondering if he will have to wear long trousers each evening to eat.

Any help and advise would be appreciated.

Manda x

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,714 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Crystal De Luxe Hotel

Hi, just got back, smart shorts are ok as long as it's not swim wear, no vests or beach wear.

Very nice hotel by the way.

Fire away if you have any more questions.

staffordshire
Level Contributor
57 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Crystal De Luxe Hotel

Thank you very much for your reply. I'll be sure to shout up if i think of anything else. Were you impressed generally with the hotel?

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,714 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Crystal De Luxe Hotel

Hi Manda, yes, and it was just about moving into summer season mode as we left- so the only thing I was disappointed with was the entertainment (or lack of it) but that should improve dramatically as the summer comes in.

4. Re: Crystal De Luxe Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 April 2015, 05:16