We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barut Kemer Resort

Which Kemer hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Greater Manchester...
Level Contributor
718 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Barut Kemer Resort

Hi

Am looking to book the above hotel as the reviews look good and it's being re furbished at the moment (e mail received as stayed at the Barut Arum last year). Never stayed this side of Antalya as always been to Side/Lara Beach. Are there a few things to do? We don't venture out much as we have children but we do like a few bus rides out.

Thanks

Greater Manchester...
Level Contributor
718 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
51. Re: Barut Kemer Resort

Bexter777.

Sorry, I have only just seen your post. We went 22/7-5/8 and it was fab!

wigan
Level Contributor
26 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
52. Re: Barut Kemer Resort

Hi we are going in 3 weeks time and would like to know what type of plug sockets they have in the rooms. Can't wait,cheers

Greater Manchester...
Level Contributor
718 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
53. Re: Barut Kemer Resort

Hi

They are two pin plugs so you just need some adapters. You will have a great time, it's fab!

England
Level Contributor
151 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
54. Re: Barut Kemer Resort

Looking at booking the Barut Kemer this September for a change as we always book for Barut Hemera in Side. A few questions - is there any difficulty getting a sun bed on the beach? Is there a snack bar near to the beach for lunch? Do they have Baileys or an equivalent- sorry last one - am I best booking a sea view or pool view so we don't get the noisy side? Many thanks

North West
Level Contributor
80 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
55. Re: Barut Kemer Resort

We went last May and had a lovely time as this hotel however going in May it was early season so not overly busy.

We didn't have an issue with loungers as I say it wasn't busy. You have the option of the pier out on the sea front which got quite busy with Russians, then the beach area, the area around the main pool and a further area in towards the hotel which was shaded for part of the day - there was loads of space and apparently they did some building work about 18 months ago which made it better for more loungers.

The lunch bar/ eating area was great right by the pool so you ddint need to get dressed for meals which some hotels like you to do. There was one side which did salad bar and then you could order, fish, chicken kebabs, burgers, and then eat as much salad as you like. There is also an ice cream stand there too although that only served 12-4 which I found annoying as I then had a 4 hour window to eat loads of ice cream!!! I managed it well though! The other half of the outdoor dining area had a pizza oven, panninis, afternoon tea cakes etc. I cant recall however if they had the all you can eat main dining area going as well at lunch time but these outdoor ones were great.

I cant remember Baileys but I am sure if you email the hotel they will let you know. They offered a great selection of alcohol and it included Prosecco type sparking wine (they call it champagne) which I was impressed with as so many don't offer that. I think it is supposed to include makes such as Absolut vodka but they seem to save that one for the Russians who appear more favoured.

And finally, we had an outside view. if you imagine the hotel is in a horse shoe shape, with rooms inside and outside the horseshoe - the horse shoe points towards the sea. We were on the left outside and faced another hotel (it was a quiet hotel), I think the right outside side faces the Orange hotel which looks like Amsterdam and I remember from the reviews that was supposed to be quite noisy sometimes. I did email the hotel prior and ask for a quiet hotel room. We could see the hotel if I looked out to my right leaning over the balcony! Some people we met had paid extra for a sea view which would be at the end of the horseshoe if that makes sense, I think if it cost loads I wouldn't have bothered but if you can get a good deal ten go ahead. Personally, if I went again, I would as for one on the outside of the hotel (not on the Orange hotel side) - that way you don't get the noise from the evening entertainment or the other hotel but most if all stops by midnight I think.

Hope that help but message me if you want any more info. I did a review last May if you go back over the hotel reviews which should give you a load of stuff too.

Greater Manchester...
Level Contributor
718 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
56. Re: Barut Kemer Resort

We went in the middle of July and didn't have trouble getting beds. In fact, we thought it was one of the better hotels for getting beds later. Plenty left at 9 although the ones near the beach did go quicker. We went in both the outside snack bars for lunch which were nice and we did go in the main dining room on a couple of days just for a change.

I read the reviews before I left like TravellingTinker and e mailed them before we left for 3 quiet rooms on the opposite side to the Orange County hotel. We got 3 rooms on the outside of the building on the opposite side to the Orange County and had no problems with noise at all. We could see the sea and the next hotel which was fine for us. We found the Management brilliant and if it's on when you get there, go to the Managers cocktail party to meet them and give your feedback. Some things we mentioned were implemented whilst we were there so they do listen.

Can't comment on the drinks as I don't drink so I don't really take much notice but there did seem plenty of choice.

I would go back to this hotel and thought it was great.

stocksbridge...
Level Contributor
6 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
57. Re: Barut Kemer Resort

Hi there, the reply you got was very good and accurate. The food near the beach is amazing and waiter service and the indoor buffet is also open. They didn't do there own bailieys, but champagne and very good cocktails, really nice one's. A few of the imported whiskey's were included and cannot remember if they had bailiey's to buy? It's amazing you will have a great time, we loved, loved it. And will definitely be going back,

Michelle

England
Level Contributor
151 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
58. Re: Barut Kemer Resort

Thanks everyone for your replies it's been very helpful - I think we will be trying Barut Kemer for a change from the Barut Hemera.

Hinckley, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
59. Re: Barut Kemer Resort

You won't be disappointed. We've going back to the Kemer for our second visit this coming May. We too have been to the Hemera (twice), and also the Lara. Honestly can't remember about the Baileys, but there were so many others - I'm sure you'll find something to your taste :)

Happy to report back once we get there in May :)

stocksbridge...
Level Contributor
6 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
60. Re: Barut Kemer Resort

Hi there, I messaged you before about no baylies but we have remembered, they did have it, how bad is that, we remembered from looking at photos, It's there own equivalent but good. Hope this helps. xx

Michelle

Get answers to your questions about Kemer