We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barut Kemer.

Spalding
Level Contributor
837 posts
93 reviews
Save Topic
Barut Kemer.

Cant wait to see the new refurb at Barut Kemer, think it will be on their website from april 1st

also need to contact them as want to be allocated a ground floor room as hubby has a knee problem, tried emailing them and have a server error through their website,

Also would like to know if they do pool towels, as wont take ours if i can rent them.

Going may 6th for 10 nights its getting nearer....yeah,,,,,,

Mentioned in this post
Barut Kemer
Barut Kemer
2,666 Reviews
Kemer, Turkey
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Barut Kemer.

Can you please advise if any of the pools have walk in steps so that disabled people can get in and out of the pool. Thanks

wigan
Level Contributor
27 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Barut Kemer.

Hi we are going in 3 weeks and would be grateful if you can let me know what plug sockets they have in the rooms? Also do you know if they have any rooms that have walk in showers as I find it hard getting in and out of a bath. Thanks a lot,getting excited now lol

Greater Manchester...
Level Contributor
817 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Barut Kemer.

Think there were a few rooms with walk in shower but our had a bath. E mail the hotel and explain so they can sort a room out for you in advance. They will do what they can to help you.

kemerreservation@baruthotels.com

14. Re: Barut Kemer.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Kemer
Recent Conversations