We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Garden Resort Kemer

Which Kemer hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Newcastle upon...
14 posts
Save Topic
Garden Resort Kemer

Hi all

Me and family are staying at the hotel at the end of may. i would like a few questions answered if possible

1. is there pool towels provided

2. is there wifi available and is it free

3. is the quality of the alcohol good or just cheap stuff? is the lager efes?

4. is there any really good restaurants nearby thats worth a visit?

5. how far is the nearest supermarket and the town centre?

Thanks in advance

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,607 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Garden Resort Kemer

Hi, just got back online so will answer your PM message on the thread!

I would imagine all the AI hotels would have towels, ours did and the neighbouring hotels, we just showed our door card to get them, some do a £10 refundable deposit.

Ours and the neighbouring hotels had great wifi. Cant answer the alcohol question but our hotel was very good. Efes etc. If you walk past the clock square on the road you are on (Ataturk boulevard) you will come to a great restaurant called Casa La Luna. The nearest supermarket to you is just on the main road outside your hotel. Shops are abundant on that same road the road itself heads towards the marina where there are more shops along the main road.

Great Yarmouth...
Level Contributor
16 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Garden Resort Kemer

I'm staying here at the start of July :)

Great Yarmouth...
Level Contributor
16 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Garden Resort Kemer

I returned on Sunday from this hotel and had a great time!

1. Yes there are pool towels provided in your room - one towel per person.

2. There is wi-fi although I wouldn't rely on it as it was very hit and miss. I had an amazing deal with Vodafone to use my phone abroad so I can tell you that the 3G coverage is really good there!

3. Alcohol is down to personal choice really. For the price we paid we knew it wasn't going to the well brands, so yes it is the "cheap stuff" but we had no complaints! The beer is indeed Efes.

4. We only ate in the hotel because we didn't want to spend too much extra money, there are restaurants about but can't comment on them sorry.

5. There is a small supermarket/shop a minute away and then larger supermarkets which the locals use about a 10-15 min walk away.

Let me know if you have any other questions. :)

4. Re: Garden Resort Kemer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 July 2015, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Kemer