We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pashas princess

Which Kemer hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
midlands
Level Contributor
64 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
pashas princess

Hi

Can anybody help with the website address and or email? My parents are going for the first time later in the year and any advice or useful info would be appreciated

Many thanks

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
82 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: pashas princess

there is no email address for the Pashas Princess that I know of, we stayed there last year and had a brilliant time, so much so we are going back again this year. When are your parents going? also what would you like to know, if we are able to answer we will.

Regards,

Andy & Jane

midlands
Level Contributor
64 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: pashas princess

Thanks for your reply.

They're going towards the end of Sept and were wondering if there's a kettle etc in the room. Also were wondering about a pool or street view but if there's no contact email I'm guessing it doesn't matter and hopefully all rooms are good?

I haven't any other questions at the moment but I'm sure they'll think of some before they go on holiday!

Thanks again

Lisa

midlands
Level Contributor
64 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: pashas princess

Thanks for your reply.

They're going towards the end of Sept and were wondering if there's a kettle etc in the room. Also were wondering about a pool or street view but if there's no contact email I'm guessing it doesn't matter and hopefully all rooms are good?

I haven't any other questions at the moment but I'm sure they'll think of some before they go on holiday!

Thanks again

Lisa

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
82 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: pashas princess

Hi Lisa, no there is not a kettle in the room, but we usually buy a cheap one from Argos and leave it for the maids, we are also going at the end of September for 2 weeks so we may be there the same time as your parents. As for the rooms I don't think there are any bad ones, whether it be overlooking the pool, road or a mountain view, as for the review with regards to the loud music and road noise going on until all hours don't believe it, as I spent a few nights sitting on the balcony overlooking CiCi's bar without being disturbed.

Regards

Andy & Jane

midlands
Level Contributor
64 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: pashas princess

Thanks Andy and Jane

I did think eek when I read that review but as it's not what people are saying on the whole...!

Thanks for the kettle tip which has now been passed on to my mum. They can't think of anything to ask at the mo but are looking forward to going and having a relaxing 2 weeks. Thanks again

Lisa

middelsex
Level Contributor
42 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: pashas princess

hi we just came back last week , and there is a ketle in yhe room with mugs and suger , we got the milk at breakfast , we used the plastic pool cups and put them in the fridge in the room.

we had a pool view room , woke up with the sun shining thro the window , but did here that the road side had the sun in the afternoon , but the road is very quite,

midlands
Level Contributor
64 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: pashas princess

Hi thanks for the info. I hope you had a good time and enjoyed the hotel, area and food? Do you of a Web site or email address for the hotel?

Regards

Lisa

Edited: 24 June 2014, 23:00
8. Re: pashas princess

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 June 2015, 05:19