We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flora Garden Hotel

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Flora Garden Hotel

Thinking of going here next May - is there only Thompson holidays doing this hotel as I can't seem to find any other tour operator going there

Also does anyone know if your beach towels are included or do I need to take my own

Colchester, United...
Level Contributor
746 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flora Garden Hotel

Hi Bev,

We have just booked for next September for the Flora Garden Hotel, it certainly appears that Thomson are the only UK holiday company selling this hotel, mind you they have a great price for it...

I am also wanting to know if we need to take towels and cant seem to find out yet, althouh i do have an e-mail address for the hotel as i originally asked for a price direct, but my god it was sooooo expensive to bok that way, hence we booked Thomson, i will e-mail them at a later date to dind out, it looks a lovely hotel and are really looking forward to it..

Longlegs

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flora Garden Hotel

Many thanks for the reply - it does look a lovely hotel and would like to go but the only thing stopping us now is the flights - they have been changed to night flights only and not impressed, the original flights i lwanted were morning flights so will keep looking until they release them again.

Must say the hotel has had excellent reviews - hope you have a wonderful time - let me know what you think of the hotel when you visit - like wise.

Colchester, United...
Level Contributor
746 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flora Garden Hotel

Dont let the night flights put you off, they are not that bad....

Just remember that once you are there at such a great hotel you wont worry about the night flight back..

Yes it has had great reviews and as we thought the price as so good, if we want to go out for a few nights we can to eat and have a look around..

Go for it, book it... let me know if you do and i will do our review when we return..

longlegs

Sarajevo
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Flora Garden Hotel

You will not need any towels. They provide you with beach towels which you can change every day in the morning or in the afternoon. BTW it is a great hotel, and if you are going with your significant other, I think you will have a great time there. It is very romantic.

Colchester, United...
Level Contributor
746 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Flora Garden Hotel

Hi Edo78,

Great news at least that gives us more room for clothes....

Have you done a review on TA about your visit?

sounds as though we are in for a great time, yes my other half is coming along, so really looking forward to it...

longlegs

Nottingham, United...
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Flora Garden Hotel

Thanks for the info. Could you let me have the e-mail address for the Flora garden hotel please.

Thanks Mave

Colchester, United...
Level Contributor
746 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Flora Garden Hotel

Hi Mave,

If you look at the hotels own website the e-mail there is contact details for the hotel direct on there...

i have used it and they replied quite promptly.

carole

bexhill on sea
Level Contributor
18 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Flora Garden Hotel

you can book with first chioce and can book day flights we have just booked for 27th september hope this helps

from christine

home
Level Contributor
14 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Flora Garden Hotel

4 of us going early Sept 2011, one in a wheelchair, anyone already been have any comments about wheelchair accessability ?

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Flora Garden Hotel

Re Flora Garden Hotel

I have just read some recent reviews for mid May 2011 about the Flora Garden Hotel. There are a number of complaints about the poor standards of service and poor food in the restaurant. Also complaints about dirty beaches and the snack bar opening times being very limited. As we go next week, does anyone that has visited recently have anything positive to say about this place?

Worried,

Jayne

Get answers to your questions about Manavgat
Recent Conversations