We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gazipasha..

Newcastle Upon Tyne
4 posts
Save Topic
Gazipasha..

Im just wondering if anyone has booked to stay at the gazipasha through the hotel itself?

We stayed there last year and would like to book up again to go, but find it cheaper to book this way..

Just wondering if any one has any suggestions?

thanks xx

leeds in uk
Level Contributor
404 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gazipasha..

hi we also stayed at gazipasa last year (1st 2 weeks in august room 306).We have booked for this year arriving on july 24th.We looked at booking through the hotel itself and getting flights but found after allowing for transfers to and from airport and insurance it wasnt worth the hassle.Also depending on what time of year you go the flights aint that cheap.

Newcastle Upon Tyne
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Gazipasha..

So i dont mean to be rude or anything, but can i ask how much u paid or who u book through!

We were also their beginning of August aswell from th 14th onwards. May have seen You.

xx

leeds in uk
Level Contributor
404 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gazipasha..

hi ,we left the day before u arrived.We were there july29th to aug 13th.We have booked the holiday from the thomas cook brochure with co-op travel.My wife,my son (14) and myself 2 weeks b&b arriving july 29th again flying from manchester £1,044.My older daughter and two of her friends have decided to come as well and booked last night.They got the holiday at £468 each.Obviously ours was cheaper cos we got a free child place

barnsley
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Gazipasha..

Hello

We have booked for july,just wondering if ok for kids and how much have to pay for extras such as air conditioning etc?

There`s a few mixed reviews on net

Thanks

leeds in uk
Level Contributor
404 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Gazipasha..

hi andy,we stopped there last yr and have booked again this year arriving july 24th.there are a lot of extras to pay for.The hotel is locally known as the £10 hotel i:e kettle/fridge hire £10.There is a charge for use of air conditioning but you can cheat it.Open up the front panel and press the green button.The hotel is great.Minibus runs to beach twice a day and brings you back.staff are brilliant and will go out of the way to make sure u enjoy yourselves.We have been to side for the last 7 years and love the place.For value use Kosem restaurant rite outside hotel.Take it from me its the best value restaurant in side

Turkey
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Gazipasha..

Hi, My name is bex i am english have benn living in gazipasha for 2 years now if i can give you any advice id be happy to help.

Rebecca.

leeds in uk
Level Contributor
404 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Gazipasha..

hi bex,do u mean u have been living in the hotel gazipasa for the last two years ?

8. Re: Gazipasha..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2009, 15:22