We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

nightlife in march

wales
9 posts
Save Topic
nightlife in march

I'm staying in belek in march but it looks as if belek has little to no nightlife. what would side be like this time of the year? is there buses back and for between towns

leeds in uk
Level Contributor
404 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: nightlife in march

eh up ponty boy.Belek is like a ghost town for nite life.In Side there is only really 3 nite clubs which are Apollo,Oxyd and The lighthouse.A good bar in side is Stones bar but i dont know if it is open this year as there website has been shut down.It will be quiet at this time of year mainly all incs going but i hope you have a good time.If you want a good nite jump on a dolmus and head for tetreyengol to Kactus restaurant and nite club.At abt half eleven all the all incs come here when theyre freebies have finished.It gets quiet busy.Ask for the manager Turan and tell him big john from leeds sent you.He will sort you out with free shots nd stuff.Hope you have a good time.We go to side this year on the 24th july for the 7th time so there must be something abt the place

Cumbria
8 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: nightlife in march

Hi Pontyboy

Just thought i'd let you know wev'e been to Belek 6 times in the last 5 yrs and it is quite quiet. We stayed at the Club Voyage Belek Select twice last year and loved it, but Belek itself doesn't offer much other than shopping - although the people are lovely. Side i believe is 80 kilometres fom Belek and you can get taxis or a dolmus, but i've heard it's a trek.

seeya Shilley

wales
9 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: nightlife in march

cheers, I'm staying in the club voyage too. I thought belek to side was about 30 km and belek to antalya was about 30 km too, is this wrong

cumbria
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: nightlife in march

Hiya

Side is i think just under 40km from Antalya and the same for Belek but they are at opposite sides of Antalya. When you fly into Antalya it takes about the same time to get to each resort. Were off to Side again in March for easter wer'e staying at the Melas resort. You will love the Voyage we had the chance to go back because Thomas cook cancelled our holiday to the Sorgun but after 2 visits in one year - that would have been groundhog day ha!ha!

5. Re: nightlife in march

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2009, 21:15
Get answers to your questions about Side